1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Parking Bulbs

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Ganges, Aug 16, 2015.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Placed the order. Tried place for one more of the same item, the item listing is ended.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @kunwar.g
    Can you please post some pics of your ride with parking lights ON in day light ? i was thinking after having these LED's do we need to have DRL's ?
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well take some pics and share, but can surely assure you, that these are no where close to a DRL Led
    Ganges likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    received the parking bulbs and installed too.After fixing it,i can see error for the left side light.Dont know if its due to these new leds or something else,will visit FASS to check.As you said,its nowhere near to the DRL's.
  6. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Ganges . You can check yourself. Does the left LED light up or not ? If yes and still error then reverse to stock bulb, if still error then its something else, if no error then that particular LED is drawing much less than 5W. Probably the resistor inbuilt is not working. If LED is not lighting up then its the LED bulb's issue.

In both cases I see you raising a return on eBay :)
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The bulb does give the error. Its giving free error instead of being error free.
  8. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ? :-o
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    may be @nkrishnap wants to say that everything is working fine but throws errors which is inline with your comment of everything working fine and still throwing an error.
    Pior to this, when i used the other LED's(without resistors) shows error for both the Side lights.Now with these LED's(with resistors)showing only for left side light.Will check and update.
  10. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    okay. Well in that case clearly the left one is not error free LED. Should be returned ASAP to the seller.