1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Palio S10 spoilers for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Italia-Linea, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Hello Guys, I was in the hunt of Palio S10 spoiler for my GTX. I simply loved the simple yet unique design which adds a beauty to the rear of the otherwise bland palio.

But unfortunately i couldnt get a single spoiler. So finally i made a mould of it and fabricated the spoilers myself.

If anyone is interested in the spoilers please let me know. They are unpainted ones and you will have to paint it in color of your liking / body color.

Price : 4500, shipping as per actuals to your city (shipping receipt will be provided)

Below is the pic of the spoiler (unfinished ones) Its 100% like the Original spoiler as its designed out of the S10 spoiler itself.

s10 spoiler.jpg
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Wow some initiative you took, Italia-Linea. Great work..!
  3. VENKATESH PREMSEKAR

VENKATESH PREMSEKAR Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Hello - I am interested in the spoiler, please share your contact number. +91 9742178787 is mine.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  5. VENKATESH PREMSEKAR

VENKATESH PREMSEKAR Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
  6. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Is there one available still?
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes if you want to get S10 spoiler then @Italia-Linea can fabricate it for you. Send him PM.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. harry1981

harry1981 Timido

Meerut India
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Hey Italia Linea, I am interested in the spolier. Brother, please let me have your number. I shall connect via whatsapp. No is NINE-SIX-FIVE-ZERO-THREE-FIVE-ZERO-SIX-ZERO-TWO . Looking forward to a ping from you. Please do let me have your no otherwise.
  9. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Great work there @Italia-Linea . it is a great idea and yes, the spoiler gives the GTX the complete look. I saw the title of this lost and felt sad that perhaps another S10 was getting scrapped and the spoiler was being sold in bits.
  10. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Awesome work, Italia-Linea. :)

Can it be possible to fit for Paliio D 1.9 too?