1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Palio S10 for sale @ Hyd, check out Wheel deal page on FB

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by macky, Jun 13, 2013.

1. macky

macky Amatore

2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I have checked this very car for my friend. We almost bought it, but cancelled at the last moment. It is being sold by a dealer and he was a nice person. He refunded the token amount immediately, when we informed him that we are walking away from the deal. Its been a week already since the ad was on the internet. Good luck to whoever is buying the car, but needs a lot of work. May the car find a loving and passionate owner.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    May I know the price finalized for your deal.

Sent from my MK16i using Forum Runner
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. macky

macky Amatore

Kiran Anna,

Can you please tell me the works to be done on that, if its not worth it, then I think its better to close the thread.

6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Its confirmed that the car belongs to macky and I would not like to reveal the actual price quoted and what its real market value is (in Hyd). The car was supposed to be bought by my colleuge who is very close to me. Many of the members and friends here asked me not to recommend a preowned Fiat as a first car (he is still learning to drive). This car deserves an owner who is very passionate about Fiat and its cars.

Nice find Varun. This gives us a sense of what the car has been through in the past 10 yrs.

Well, the work would be a full exterior paint job, as the doors had bubbles from the previous paint job. The bumper was repainted aswell and there is a clear difference in the paint colour and quality. The LHS OVRM is broken and now fixed with a duct tape. It needs to be replaced. There are slight signs of rusting on the door edges and would need a rust treatment aswell. Few scratches here and there. Few logos missing etc., Interiors are okish and could be lived with.

As for the mechanicals, I am a noob and when enquired with one of my friend who is a Fiat garage owner, he told me that if the car is running good, then replacing some small parts in the engine would be more than enough to bring it back to its previous glory. The estimate for these parts were around 10k.
    I have driven the car for a very short distance and I found it good.

Whoever is willing to buy the car, I would recommend them to take a trusted mechanic along with them to have a fair idea of how much additional money they would have to spend after the possession.

P.S: I would have definitely bought this car, if I had the required money.
    2 people like this.
  7. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
  9. macky

macky Amatore

Thanks Kiran Anna,
    Looks like there is a lot of confusion going on about the vehicle, the only reason why I went to WheelDeal is because offlate I am travelling a lot and I missed some important calls as well and the only reason I didnt reveal anything in the thread earlier is that I was expecting the ones interested to go to them as setting up a schedule to check the car would be very easy. So, Let me post the details,
    The vehicle has an impeccable service history and its available with me, I went all the way to Mumabi to get this one and one could imagine why I would risk getting a vehicle from there, if not for the service history, the First Owner and the low ODO. Its been 8 months and I completely ditched my Punto(used only for highways) and used S10 for my daily commute as I love this car. I took it to TASS as soon as I purchased it and there the tech guys said that it is a very nice find as there is no single oil leak and I never had any problem with the car in this 8 months. The only problem I had with it was a kaarrrrr sound when I start it and I replaced the starter motor along with minor changes.
    Couple of weeks back the left side view mirror casing took a hit with a Swift, needs replacement and the right side view mirror is broken which is a mistake of mine. Who ever is interested please get in touch with me at nanda.mareddy@gmail.com, and I am seriously thinking of retaining it and sell my Punto instead as I wil be due for travel by next month.
    2 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is it MH or AP registered vehicle?