1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Palio Garage in Bangalore - Outside FASC

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Cinju, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a shop other than FASS where I can get a radiator for Palio 1.6 in and around B'lore. We are already checking with FASS. So just wanted to know other alternates too.

Thanks
    Cinju
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
  2. Try inquiring with Satish @ JK automobiles, JC road, you can get the number from net.
    Another place would be Hariprasad Automobiles , shankar puram, they are still FIAT ASS for UNO to Palio.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks Sat. Will check out.

Regds,
    Cinju
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Also, I heard that Gowri Automobiles is good, check details on team-bhp.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Venkatesh of Gowri Automobiles used to work at Hariprasad, he had a shop in vishveswara puram circle but later moved on to Binny mill but not sure.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks Ravi. Got details of Gowri Automobiles. Hariprasad is quiet far from where my friend is which is near to KHT motors.
  7. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Cinju

You can reach out to JK Automobiles or General Automobiles on JC road.

JK Automobiles is in the Journalist Colony lane - Just before the Auto world store on JC road there is a left turn to a small lane. Take that turn and look for JK.
    General Automobiles - Take the right turn at the signal to go towards Urvashi theatre, look at the immediate left, there is a small lane and you will see a huge store.

Hope you will find it in ready stock :)
    2 people like this.
  8. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

There is another mechanic by name Rajesh, he has a good reputation amongst Blore PUGgers. His phone number is 7406016506 and his workshop is somewhere close to JC Road.

He does not have any spare parts; however buying them from JC Road shops won't be a big deal :)
    Raaz and Cinju like this.
  9. zoombiee

zoombiee

Bangalore
    @Cinju -> You can buy the radiator from 99rpm.com. You may get it in JC road, but they will all ask you for samples. It's a big pain. Its better to buy it from 99rpm and wait for a week. Atleast you will get the right part. Secondly to fit it following options -
    1 -> SV Cartech at TC Palya road, RammurthyNagar
    2 -> Hariprasad at Basavanagudi
    3 -> Pride Motors at Basavanagudi

I wont recommend Gowri. Venkatesh is not at all a transparent chap