1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Palio (2002) 1.6 GTX for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by ramjn, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Fantastic first photo!!! The car looks really clean and reminds me of my car. I am surprised its done only 33,600 kms in more than 10 years.

The price looks optimistic to me for a regular buyer but for a Fiat enthusiast it's okay.

Fantastic snap again!! Two thumbs up.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kurian

Kurian

Chennai
    U still have this? I was looking for something like this and I need to sell my palio mjd... Only reason being I don't run the miles for a diesel.. Just 12k in last 2 years
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Sir. I have it.
    But, you want to sell your MJD and buy GTX?
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Ramjn has a good point there..

Not good to sell an MJD and go back to GTX. If more driving fun is needed for short distance running maybe an ECU remap is possible. Dont get rid of the Palio Stile. The loss on resale of MJD can be huge. Besides MJDs due to their nos. have and will stay in the market for quite a long time. They are better and future proof as far as spares and service support is concerned. If handled well with certain precautions, the maintenance cost for Palio MJD can be at par or slightly more than some petrol hatches. The overall benefits are much more.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am driving more my GTX these days. More and more I drive, I am getting more addicted to it. :D

Few are in discussion with me on buying my GTX. I would be giving preference to them and if not bought by them, I am planning to retain the car. :)

Closing the thread.
    8 people like this.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The car is now in safe hands of another enthusiast who is also a member here. I leave it to him to start his (ownership) thread. :)

Adieu GTX.

RAM_5334.JPG
    8 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.