1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Palio 1.3 SDX for sale in Pune

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by reggaerahul, Jul 30, 2014.

1. reggaerahul

reggaerahul Novizio

Pune, Maharashtra
    Details :
    - Jun 2008 model. Done 74600km
    - Excellent engine. Not a single penny spent on engine work. I find it peppier than the Puntos I have tried recently, probably because of the weight.
    - Exterior and interior in good condition, left rear reverse light has some crack which I did not fix.
    - 185/70/R13 tyres changed at 45000km. None of the tyres had punctures till date (`touchwood).
    - Gives me 16kmpl in Hinjewadi Pune traffic. ~19kmpl on highways.
    - Both front struts, pads, inner tie rods, lower arms -- all new changed at 64000km. I was trying to fix a minor problem and probably ended up paying more than required, but good news is - most of the front suspension setup is new. All original bought from 99rpm: 100% Authentic spare parts .
    - I use Mobil Delvac 1 fully synthetic oil for last 20k kms. I feel the engine is more refined. Change the oil and oil filter at 9-10Kkms and change the fuel filter at 15K buying that from Pandit Auto pune.
    - I think I have a good driving style (thanks to TeamFiat), I usually upshift at 2300~ in 3rd and above, bit earlier in lower gears. Its really great to push it harder on ghat sections and highways. Pretty happy with the acceleration and mileage with this style.
    - The full clutch assembly was replaced by previous owner at 30000kms and I don't see anything wrong with it till date.
    - I am the third owner of this vehicle. Got it at 33000kms from the second owner. I think the second owner had got it immediately from the first at very low kms.
    - Comprehensive insurance valid till 27 Aug 2014 (never claimed)

Reason for sale :
    I am looking for a used Punto/Linea. Punto preferably a Emo pack. I found the turbolag bit significant in Punto compared to this but I am mainly upgrading for the equipment levels and the safety it offers. Also, ok for a 1.4 Emo Pack.

Expected price :
    I am expecting 1,80,000 (negotiable).

Car is available at Pashan, Pune.

Few pics I clicked the other day. Ignore the water and rain stains
    ishn2000107282014.jpg

ishn2000207282014.jpg

ishn2000307282014.jpg

ishn2000407282014.jpg

ishn2000507282014.jpg

ishn2000707282014.jpg
    3 people like this.
  2. reggaerahul

reggaerahul Novizio

Pune, Maharashtra
    The Fiat guys put some magical module under the bonnet that sends out cosmic energy waves, making you change your mind and to keep the car !! Decided to keep it for a few more months.. I am not finding any good Emo pack either right now and just letting this go for 1.5-1.6 is hard.
  3. reggaerahul

reggaerahul Novizio

Pune, Maharashtra
    I recently found a nice Emo Pack Punto. So this is available for sell. Price dropped to 1.6L negotiable. Thanks !
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Is this car still available for sale or it is sold out now?

Also please provide your contact number.