1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Paiting Tyre Walls for my New Pirelli Tyres for Linea MJD Classic Plus

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by sriks84, Aug 3, 2015.

1. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi sarvanna, I just realized that my tires are too wide for Linea classic Plus which is 75 HP , if you have a linea 93 HP these tyres would fit in . Please let me know if you are interested to buy these and i can sell it for a reasonable price for u . im plannign to go for a lower width tyre asap.

the tyres are just 2 weeks old not even 100 kMs driven and MRP is 7800/- and I can offer it for 6500/- for u . let me know if you are interested
  2. SarKV

SarKV Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Sriks,
    Just send you PM, Check and reply me. Like to know few details, going for a trip next week so need to change the tyre this week and visit the service station for a follow-up check.
  3. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Right Deepak, but in this case, the tyre (175/70 R14) that was given to Linea is not a kind of tyre size that needs to be given to a vehicle like Linea, since the cost of the Classic plus is lower , the size of the tyre and rims were compromised along with other features .205/55 R16 is a tyre profile that is given to the same car Linea-Emotion so this percentage will definitely come down when u compare it with a 15 inch alloy or Rims that is given to Linea Active or Dynamic variants. Please correct me if im wrong :) this was the major reason for which I decided to go for stock size given for emotion .
    Deepak likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @sriks84
    The wider the tires the more grip. If you are highway driver then retain these tires,its the matter of turbo-kickin time.i have 205/65/15 profile on my punto which is way beyond the stock profile i.e. 195/60/r15.So,what i'm getting from these tires,high Comfort level,nicely occupied wheel arch,just swallows the potholes very easily,tention free drive on bad roads.whats the weight difference in punto and linea ? i never felt the slowness in my punto.May the weight of the car is to think.
    Pradeepms likes this.
  5. ManojVenkat

ManojVenkat Timido

Coimbatore
    TN 37
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well deserved upgrade for Italian beauty. This one s definitely the best after market alloys I have seen on any Fiat and brilliant side wall paint job.
  6. y2knirmal

y2knirmal Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Linea4Me,

I am having linea Emotion , recently changed the tyres to NCT5 (Stock Tyre) i researched a lot any may people suggested MICHELIN Primacy 3ST

Pirelli are imported tyre not sure of originality and no warranty from the company.

Checked with one service center guy he suggested to stick to Good Year NCT5 as my stock tyre came for 42000 KM
    If required go for Michelin
    Ref:
    http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/team-fiat-tyre-upgrade-guide.11870/page-32
    linea4me likes this.