1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Painting reverse parking sensors

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by pvsuryap, Nov 24, 2010.

1. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hello Everyone,

I am getting my Tjet in a day or two. hopefully before firday.
    My dealer called me tomorrow to workout the accessories. When i spoke over phone about the parking sensors he mentioned that they were black in colour. When I enquired about painting, I was given to understand that the painted parking sensors would not work.

I wanted to check if this is true and if there is a way to get the same coloured parking sensors. - I am getting a Sunbeam beige colour car.

please advice.

Thanks,
    Surya
  2. Thats not true.
    I have my reverse sensors painted (not from TASS but from Xenos) and have no problem with the sensors.
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Not true!

Incase u wanna get it from outside, than Autocop offers wide range of colors. I myself has Autocop fitted on my Punto.
  4. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thats reassuring. Thank you bnzjon. I will have them painted.
  5. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Sounds good Grandeur.
    Seems like a better deal. Can you please let me know how much you paid for it?

thanks,
    Surya
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    I just checked the price of Autocop. Its costing me 3600 + free installation (outside the showroom ofcourse). They are giving me beige but there is no support for painting. Is this a good deal?
  7. Grandeur

In Mumbai I got it fitted for Rs 2800 (Autocop in Red Color).
  8. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    I got them fitted for 2250 (Autocop ParkPro in white).
  9. Anybody got it installed in Delhi and how much did it cost?
    Does it has mirror as well?
  10. Grandeur

Let me correct. I checked my bill again yesterday and it said Rs 2300 only rest Rs 500 for some other accessory. So it was Rs 2300 for Autocop's reverse parking censor in red.