1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

paint job

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by anirban130, Jan 21, 2013.

1. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    guys, on website, there is no selection for Tuscen Wine Colour as well :eek:
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tfians
    i have got some wierd thought to get some red on my car.so thought to decorate with alloy wheels and the windows(front and rear whatever blackened part seen below in the punto pic) border with below red strip.Will paint the OEM allow with shining grey/gun metal and wheel border with red colored paint with brake callipers also in red colored(no rear drum painting). if required the front mesh grill will also be colored to red.
    Please confirm does it looks really wierd :D
    The Red Strip

redstup.jpg

The alloy wheel (Just for reference)

alloy.jpg

Punto Pic

punto.jpg
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ganges,

Is that EL wire which glows??? I guess not. :)
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    RishiNopes it doesn't. No idea about Tron but thinking about the graphics like Tron :D
  5. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    I got a 2 Metre El wire from Ali express last week. Looks great but dont know what to do with it. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Ganges, If you have Photoshop, take a good picture of your car from different angles and try applying your thoughts. You can always remove the stickers if you dont like. I removed the stickers on my bonnet last week. Will try something weird again this week. :cool:
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Exactly,this is what i'm gonna do,but sadly i dont have photoshop, are you aware about any online photoshop weblinks ? if yes please post here.

Hmm,that was TFI demand :D ,so whats next ?
  7. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    You can go for 30 day free trial. Check adobe website for that. Hmm had to remove it. Could not bear the word hideous :p. I will put simple stripes from bonnet till rear bumper leaving the roof. :cool:
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Vinyl stripes on the punto's body

Got the OEM vinyl stripe set yesterday, this time in red. :D Here is a pic. The Sport moniker is gone from the boot decal and we get two extra Fiat stickers in grey for the rear quarter panels and a bigger Fiat with red graphics for the hood. ahypybu3.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This was the outcome,mspaint mahima

Copy of Copy of IMG_3863.jpg
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/