1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

paint job

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by anirban130, Jan 21, 2013.

1. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    hi guys...
    I need help regarding patching up some sctach on my left as well right front bumper... mine is bossa nova white with colour code as 268

when tried to buy this colour in ebay, as spray paint, they have bossa nova white 268/A which is for fiat 500L

with this match with mine bossa nova white?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
  2. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    If the colour code is a match and supposed to be a match from the same FIAT stable, I then assume that it should match with Punto too, as the same would match with Linea too.

Ofcourse again this is an assumption.

3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    How do you know that color code is 268?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Go for Com Paint spray cans. They have a value pack which costs 400 bucks. Shade is exact match. You can order online, you need to select Fiat and then the shade.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    com paint is the best option... and places like Reliance Autozone also stock them..
    Its much better than ordering directly from them...

They take ridiculously long time to ship and not right to wait for 10-12days for domestic shipping
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Well, in my case the delivery was well within a week, from Delhi to TN. I have ordered like 4 value packs from them.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  7. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    I saw what is called like vin code or something which starts like FI11.........268

the last three digits decides the colour code..u can also check it under engine's bonet..

btw thanks, I m right away searching for com paint spray cans.. thnx a lot.. cheers
  8. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Which Colour you Ordered, because the site does not list BNW colour?
  9. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Hi,
    Whats this Com Paint spray cans? there is small scratch which i need to patch up on the right side rear bumper of my Linea. Colour is Tuscan wine.
    Please advice whats the best option.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hey guys how is that possible to paint a portion with a spray paint what about the spraying equipment, usually if there is a scratch the entire area has to be painted completely for proper finish..?