1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PAINT JOB for PUNTO ALLOYS to give sporty look!!

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by wolverine_arnab, Oct 28, 2012.

1. karthiknan

karthiknan Novizio

Hyderabad
    anyone having any idea about the hyderabad market. i too want paint my alloys black but not finding any good shops. enquired few shops in gachibowli like carz and they are asking 2k to 2.5 per tyre for ther paint. the reason is they are using a high quality paint but they are reluctant to name it
    :mad: :mad:
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Check out the paint shops in the lower tankbund area. May be painting all 4 wheels might cost you 2.5k :p

Should not be max 5k for the job.
  3. karthiknan

karthiknan Novizio

Hyderabad
    would enquire in the lower tank bund area. i would be happy if its done at total 5k max. but i do remember them saying its 2 to 2.5k per tyre
  4. Rockordie

Rockordie Timido

Bangalore
    I guess max you should spend is 1k per wheel if its a single color. I calculated the cost and labour. Laquer is a must if you otherwise it'll flake off over time. I experienced it.
    Bangalore - A1 alloy near Lalbagh mallige hospital will do, I got it done for my fiesta.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i paid 2000 INR for all 4 wheels with rear drum grey color too and brake callipers in red color,the cost is inline with Kiran's comment.
    5K is too much for the job.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

It all depends on your painter.
    I have seen people paying 500 to 5000 per alloy for the paint.
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Alloy painting needs baking of the coats which may escalate the price
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WHat does it Means ??
  9. HI,

I am also from Chennai. Where did you got this done? One of friend wants to paint his alloys.
  10. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys need a quick suggestion! I've given my stock alloys for painting. I've decided to get them painted dark grey. But I'm confused about the metallic mix. Should I go in for a silver or gold finish? I'm inclined towards to a dark grey with gold metallic particle finish, but my friends tend to think that this'll look too..um..cheap! Suggestions please!