1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PAINT JOB for PUNTO ALLOYS to give sporty look!!

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by wolverine_arnab, Oct 28, 2012.

1. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Mysore sir. The painter has done an awesome job too. :)
  2. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi,

It has been on my radar to paint the rear brake discs and front brake callipers Red.
    Has anyone in Thane / Mumbai done this before? If yes, please point me to the garage.

Thanks
  3. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry to Hack in to the Punto thread, I had just painted my Linea alloys in wacky colour. Just for the sake of reference. costed 4 k for all 4 alloys with warranty for the paint job.
    Done in Caranation Ambattur. The Surface prepping was the worst I have even seen. No sanding had been done :uh
    Dropped the alloys in Berton tyres in Wavin which is neary by Mogappair for fitting the Michelins. Since Mr.Anand of Berton Tyres is not happy with the painting, he is currently in the process resending the same back to Caranation. Here goes my hope of being able to have hands of my ride.

After painting I feel the 15 inchers to be too small for the Linea. Should have upsized it. Btw, this is just a trial colour. Will change it again some time when time permits.

296n9e1.jpg
    1orpso.jpg

wiqzhj.jpg
    2 people like this.