1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Packed with Emotions!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Arun1100, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :evilsmile Ha ha... that's funny..! :) Oops.. did I cross the two smiley limit? God.. no.

I am impressed by the level of maturity shown in posts in this forum with absolutely no military-moderation. :cool
  2. Yes, I had told Karthik aka Funkyar about this forum! Btw, is he a member here?
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Karthik is not a member yet here.
  4. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Hello Arun & welcome to TFI.
    As for http://fiat1100club.webs.com/ i love the retro page!! ::T
    I'm eagerly looking forward for your inputs on TFI.. & your "FANBOYism"... :mrgreen:
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am delighted to see you here, Arun1100. Warm welcome to TFI. TFI is the home, sweet home for all fanboys of Fiat! :mrgreen:
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thank you!
    Old Fiats & New Fiats - Fiats For Life. :cool

Thank you Sirji.

I had been watching your Linea thread on other forums closely and loved all the extra stuff you bought like the scale model, key chain, dicky mat, door garnish(from Chennai) etc. Hats off for your passion. :clapping Because of your ownership reports I have decided to buy a PETROL Linea. Remember the pm I sent you?!

P.S: As the title says, yes, its THE place for FANBOYS like me. :wink: It was like fighting a long pending court case in all the Fiat bashing threads in other Forums. I was not blindly supporting Fiats. I was presenting the true facts, but no one agrees to me! :uh

I really feel very EMOTIONAL as this was just what I wanted. A Forum for genuine Fiatians. Thank you Team-TFI. :dance
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome Home Arun.

Nice to see you here.

And BTW, Join the Party !! :mrgreen:
  8. Brother < Arun >

This place is all the Fun a FIAT LOVER can possibly Fantasize about not on any other Forum

When i say Forum , i think this place is not existing for competition as per website homepage note
    we all love riding and we all love and respect ideas from all come what may ...

I am sure we may be touted not less but we are definitely here to learn , share and help

Enjoy your parking spot Here

warm regards
    TND
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks a ton VP and TND. :clap

TND: Do you own a Fiat 1100 too :?: :!:

10. Nah... But my private tutor when i was 5 yr old had a Millecento with those
    suicide doors ...I was always facinated with it as i was growing up in that car **ahhh Gud ol days** ::O

I AM AN ADMIRER OF 2 THINGS IN MOBILITY WITH WHEELS

1.1979 FORD MUSTANG F
    2.1100D FIAT MILLECENTO

BOY WHAT A GRUNTER that Petrol Mill Possess

Cheers
    TND
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.