1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Oxford of East to City of Gardens

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Gmittal, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Second set:

IMG_1251.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1307.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1356.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

IMG_1459.JPG

IMG_1457.JPG
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You had really long-long drive.
    Long live Punto.
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Indeed it was a long drive but it opened a lot of options to me. Now I am confident that I can manage such drives alone.
    I am planning for another trip to delhi during diwali time.
  4. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    Very nice photos Gaurav... I think it is a good write-up too had me hooked onto it.
  5. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks Obliex.
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Gmittal,

Nice Pictures & heck of a drive man. The elephant picture it was starting to get agitated look at its tail & ears. Windmills which place.
  7. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks Naren.
    Actually the herd of these Elephants were crossing the road and people from other vehicles came out on the road and start shouting and clicking pictures, That might be reason of agitation of Elephant. we also took pictures but from inside the car and we dint realize the elephant's agitation, Thank God we are safe.
    These windmills are near Chittardurga.
  8. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    gr8 stuff gaurav!!! i can never drive alone man, probably just sleep on the wheel.
    about the luna incident, i guess people spend long hours next to the highways and for them it seems like a walk in the park crossing the a highway, and you can't argue with people on the road
    i had an incident, but the culprit was my fren who was driving, that too we didn't do anything above 90(should be 40 as per law at the jungle area on his honda city at the bandipore area while on the way to calicut, our man just turned to spit thru the window without realizing there is a curve in front, i screamed right then but it was too late, we went off the road and coz the height of the car was so low, we didn't topple, we also missed plenty of the trees next to the road as there was mud slanted on the side. the car was stuck there and we could barely move it up back to the road, and to my surprise within the next 10 mins, we had about 20-30 mallu boys trying to lift the car back on road, and somehow we did it in 10-15mins. i was really shocked as i have never seen people helping anyone on the road, people usually just watch and ask what happened.
    shake
  9. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Gr8 drive Gaurav ::T ,
    Nice photos. Good to see the Wayanad roads once again. I was there in Calicut from 1996 to 99 and used to visit my friends place at Kalpetta on weekends. Now I am also planning for a long trip to my native (Kayamkulam, Kerala). But don't know when I am going to make that happen. :confused

--Rajeev