1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ownership review of my Beutiful Beast 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by BIPLAB DUTTA, May 1, 2016.

1. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yup
  3. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All,
    After more than 7 Months, I found something which I believe I should have tried before :) and now I am feeling like a stupid :depressed:.
    In Punto EVO I have been told that I cannot play the song from Mobile with Bluetooth, thus I can do that by AUX.
    Most probably the EVO owners knows this but, even then I want to share this as I have a mix feeling of fun, stupidity and I dont to know how to express in words :).

Since yesterday, I can do that from the paired mobile. Thanks to Reliance JIO ;).
    The story begun when, I got the JIO sim 2 days back. I tried to streaming youtube songs and as usual I was playing the song using AUX cable. Once I reached my office parking I just unplugged my AUX cable without closing the streaming and I got the surprise, the HU shown Audio BT and then the songs were continuing.
    To confirm that I am not confused and not doing mistake, again I pressed the media button to change the media and then after USB mode when I see the AUDIOBT it again started playing the song and made me super happy....So, if my mobile is paired with the car audio, I can play mobile songs using bluetooth, huraayyyyy....:D.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016 at 10:05 AM
  4. Raj_Hari

Raj_Hari Timido

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @BIPLAB DUTTA its good to know, hows the audio effect; id did hear the same surprise in Grande Punto as well, however audio sounds like old mono output instead of stereo
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @BIPLAB DUTTA : You got me confused here. How is streaming music throough bluetooth related to reliance Jio? I mean can we stream normal music (from a phone's playlist) through bluetooth? Also, yours is a Blue & Me unit, right?
  6. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry for the confusion, What I mean to say is I was just listening to some youtube songs normally (as it is free for the time being ;) ) .
    Previously, I was using CDs, or USB or sometime the AUX cable ( My mobile and USB contains same song so playing from my mobile player does not make any sense).

We can also stream normal music... I played with "Play Music" App. Yes it is with my Blue&Me HU :). I have MOTO G4 Plus with Android 6.0.1 phone.

@Raj_Hari : For me sound is good (may a little variation)......May be Punto EVO has different speaker and HU setup than old Punto...By the way In front I have installed Focal component speakers and on back side door, I have factory fitted Mopper speakers.
  7. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I searched for the "Play Music" App on play store. Can't find it. Is it a Motorola specific. How can you stream normal music via blue n me. Please provide step by step instructions and screenshots if possible.
  8. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Nope...I think it is raw android specific.....pls try with any player it should work....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk