1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ownership review of linea tjet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by mat46, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Raghuram

Raghuram

New Delhi
    Congratulations Mats!! I am on the verge of booking the T-Jet Plus same color as yours. :)
  2. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi
    @nk4FIAT, thanks, it is FTA, but in sunlight FTA is very reflective, it appears different.
  3. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi
    Thanks Raghuram, apparantly FTA is not very photogenic, it it looks very elegant on the linea when you actually see the car.

Being reflective, it also keeps the temperature inside the car lower than other colours, this helps in hot climates as it Kochi.

You will enjoy driving the Tjet, its one of those cars that you drive instinctively. Your family will also enjoy being in it, as it is very comfortable in the rear seats also.
    That sun shade the tjet has,keeps the rear seats cool, infact my son who has been occupying rear seats of my cars since he was a child, he is 5ft.11ins now, commented a few days back after returning from an afternoon function, that is has become very cool now in the rear seat.
    I thought he was refering to the Rear air-con, that was not so, he was refering to the sun shade in the Tjet.
    That got me thinking, most of us drive the cars, so we do not know much about the comfort of the rear occupants. Most reviews focus on leg space ,under thigh support etc. and say for example ANHC is the most comfortable car to be in in. Is it really?

In the Tjet, you get head rest, rear air con and the sun shade to keep the sun out from hitting your upper back and the head portion, this in my opinion represents comfort.
    In ANHC you have the head rest,and if you use it, the sun beating down on you with no rear air-con, so how comfortable will it be on a hot day?
    In the Vento you will end with a cool torso and a warm head, as it also does not offer a sun shade.

I dont understand where the difficulty is in offering this facility on other cars, it help a lot, as my son found out.

Sorry, I was planning only on the first para, then I thought I will share this observation with you.

Regards

mat46
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    nice thoughts there. Is this sunshade one that can be offered as an accessory??
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    yup....you can get it easily.....cheap as well....wont cost you more that 500...or even lesser....
  6. Raghuram

Raghuram

New Delhi
    Thanks, Mat.. Very informative..