1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ownership review of linea tjet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by mat46, Nov 12, 2010.

1. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi
    Thanks guys. I am attaching some photographs taken using my mobile. It has limitations.

Regards

Mat46
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :dancing
    One more T-JET at TFI. Congrats and Welcome to TFI. Wonderful pics. :car

@Mods- They aren't just special for FIAT. They are special for TFI too. Please introduce a new sub-forum for T-JET in ownership threads forum.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    It is raining with T-Jets in Team Fiat India! Congratulations and best wishes, mat46, on becoming a proud owner of precious Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus FTA. I read your review in mouthshut. Explore and enjoy the T-Jet Plus.
  4. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Mat,

That is one heck of a drive & a good review. Congrats, happy & safe driving.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congrats, Mat46 on your proud possession.

She looks smashing ::T
  6. Congrats Mat! just one suggestion, don't accelerate too much till around 2000 KM's are done. Service advisor told me not to go beyond 100 for around 200 KM or so.

Moderator- +1 to paddleshift. There should be separate sub forum for T-JET owners.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Its already being worked upon. Just hold for some time.
  8. Sorry for typo -

Read the statement as "Service advisor told me not to go beyond 100 for around 2000 KM or so."
  9. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi

Thanks anand_27, right now I am driving in Kochi, and there is no way you can go beyond 30 kmph in this traffic and the poor road conditions.

Good thing about Tjet+ is that you dont scrape the underside, its abig relief, as with my siena,I really had to be carefull.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congrates mats46!!!! for owning marvelous beauty.
    By the way which color is this? It looks like fresh shiney silver, neither FT Azure nor minimal grey.
    ??????