1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ownership review from a person who doesn’t know much about cars.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Prajith, Feb 5, 2012.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    You should consider yourself lucky. I got NOTHING when I bought my Punto in Aug 2009. Not even mud flaps. Mud flaps were not available and I had to buy them after two months!
    No entirely true, I got a Ganesha idol, ambi pur perfume, and a few chocolates that looked like pieces of bricks for free!
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I got Rubber Mattings, Mud Flaps, Ganesh idol. thats it for my Grande Punto from the Dealer.......
    I was expecting a Key chain of Fiat or atleast of the dealer, But nothing just a ring with the key!!!!!
  3. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hey prajith, Yesterday I saw your Punto on Outer ring road near Reliance autozone. It was parked in front of a hospital. Looks good when viewed in person!!
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  4. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey, Thanks gopscreative... Had been to Reliance autozone to pickup few cleaning stuff.
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    So what and all stuff you picked up man? Need to meet once and have a chat buddy, probably next week. Let me know when you will be free
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  6. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I Got Jopasu Duster, Air freshener, Tier cleaner and Sun Shields. I am planning for the TFI'ans Weekend meet are you coming?