1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ownership Log: T-Jet +

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by shikhar10882, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Now this is updating happenings in last 2 days...
    Friday... the incidence inside for handle of driver side not performing well was repeated. The problem was exactly the same as it had happened with me earlier (details in http://www.teamfiat.co.in/electrical-systems/7045-door-locking-first-time-wrong-2.html)
    The solution was known... took 15 mins in total... but the fact that it was a reoccurrence was disturbing.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  2. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I was referring to the T-Jet branded mats , not the other ones.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I cross checked with them 3 times and they made it clear that these were the T-Jet ones - i even sent them a sample image so appears to be fine , nothing like seeing them ofcourse once.

3. One of the main reasons why I hate washing my car is... every time I wash my car, I am introduced with 1 or 2 new scratches on the surface.
    This time. .. one was most probably made by debris flying from the vehicle ahead and hitting in the middle of bonnet. Well at least the size of the dent mark looks like that only.
    The problem is.. such a mark is not curable.
    The other one was made by a passing motorcyclist who rubbed the ORVM of driver side on a stand still car.
    Saddened ... why these things happen with me. ..
    No matter how hard I try to keep her as to the best possible shape... such things keep leaving marks on her...

4. That is assuring.
    Well, if they (Fiat) is unable to provide me with the replacement. . I will get them from 99rpm.
    Now that I know that they are available at elsewhere as well... my patience level has suddenly taken a plunge and is now running very thin...
    What have you decided about your mats?

5. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I have placed the order with them after being reassured as mentioned above , they have not got it listed on the site but they told me how to do it which was to basically place a dummy order which they updated and it says clearly T-Jet branded mats/boot mat. Deliver time could be upto 15 days but thats fine as long as i get them :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Yeh. ..
    I will rather give one more week to Fiat... or follow the same course as yours by next Monday. ..
    Keeing the fingers crossed and hoping for the best...
    Do please keep me posted.

7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Sorry for missing in action Shikhar. I saw your PM but forgot to respond to the noise issue. How's it now?

On the mats front, I had purchased the T-jet branded mats from the dealer at the time of delivery last year. I don't remember the rear mats having any Tjet branding (have them lying around at home - can check when I'm back in town in first week of August). I then decided to buy the 3D Kagu Maxspyder mats. 3D mats have been holding up well for the last 12 months, but I have only one grouse. The rear part doesn't cover the whole footwell area which leads me to believe that they have been designed for the Punto as I have the same set in my Punto and it fits perfectly with edges well contoured for the footwell area. It is a minor grouse, so be careful before you take the plunge.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Mats are indeed for Punto. When I bought them, I had a word with the supplier. He said that same size is made for both. Our experienced Raviji confirmed the same. Check his threads for exact snaps
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  9. Either the noise has subsided to inaudible range or I have grown used to it...
    Also the fact that I have not taken her out for a ride long enough, required for generation of noise (noise normally starts coming after 10 odd kms, while my office run one side is some 3-5 kms, depending on two alternate routes and time available).
    So, while I am not hearing anything lately, I really will have to take her for a for a long drive to actually know the condition!

Thanks a lot for the point. Although I am keeping the Kagu only as an alternative to be considered if Fiat is unable to arrange for my Mats, but, yes what you pointed out is good to know forehand. Although, I personally will not be effected by the size of the rear mats, as the rear seats are VERY rarely used in my Jet.

Shall keep you updated.
  10. Thanks @ speedJet. .. shall keep this in mind while and if I go for 3D Kagu Maxspyder.