1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ownership Log: T-Jet +

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by shikhar10882, Sep 1, 2012.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ I am still using the OE mats that came with the car. I have no plans to replace them, till they wear out. Once they do I will consider Kagu 3D mats, most probably.

Rajan
  2. ^^ similar line of thoughts... if I do not get additional opinions on 3M by the time it is time for me to change.. which hopefully is long time from now...
    Would not have even thought about alternates had those id*ots not lost my T-Jet branded mats some 9 months back and not provided me with a replacement even after regular follow up (2-3 times a month) each month.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    my mats are almost dead and yet i have no plans of replacing. I will probably try some juggad to get it neat and clean but that's about it.
    I had at once contemplated removing them altogether
    but that will tear apart the underlying fabric and that's not good , so keeping them
  4. Which ones are you using? And how have they been through their life?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    My view: just go in for 3D Kagu mats. Recently I had seen an advertisement from Reliance Auto where I guess they were selling these for 3.5 K
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I had got the same advise from Kartik as well , but even if they last for barely a year would be nice to have them for a while. The boot mat will definitely last longer.

As far as the mats go - i checked and they are available at 99rpm :), they are not listed yet so just email them and they will walk you through the order process. Approx 1800 for the mats as well as the boot mat , not too bad.

Fiat never replied so given up over there.

7. Been at two different reliance autozones in my vicinity after your advice.
    None of them had 3D kagu. One said that they can arrange the universal one, but the one for linea, they even doubted that they were made for linea... so I just walked out.
    However, the hunt continues. And the hope for getting the original still afloat.

8. Not only about the life, it is also about the ease in ability to keep them clean.
    As pointed out by @patchyboy and doubted by me... if all the things dropped on the mats travel to the lower surface levels, how easy will it be to get it out?
    Well, I would prefer to see them in person once, cause the interest these mats ignite, similar are the doubts that accomany them.
    So... hunt for a 3M center continues.

9. I have a very strong doubt that they are confusing the one ones we want (t-jet branded) with the ones they have (linea branded).
    I wouldn't bet on that till I get to see the product in pic, which I have already requested for.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  10. Going through the different threads in the forum I came across the fact that the response I was so excited about getting from fiat is a standard response and is more like a auto generated response mail.
    The excitement that someone heard me had vanished
    Reminder mail intended if I don't hear from them tomorrow.