1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ownership Experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by jalaj_12, May 11, 2014.

1. jalaj_12

jalaj_12

Bhopal
    Hi friends.
    M pennin my 1st ownership experience. Bought a Midnight Black Punto 1.3 MJT Active last december from Sanghi Brothers Fiat Authorised daler at Bhopal.
    was smitten by the looks of my black beauty.... even now every mornin it gives me a smile as I look at my ride.......

have done almost 9000 kms till date of relatively troublefree driving....:)

Have been loving almost every single kilometer that I jave been racking on.
    I am thankful punto has a super cool ac as my black ride gets unbearably hot many a times now since temperatures reaching 42 degrees here.

I m also in love of the refinement of my car..... I had sat in a VW polo 1.2 tdi for a few hundred kms n it was a as if a tractor was pulling the car... punto is way way better then vw's n skoda's..... even new swift is a tad nosier....
    The dash may be not the highest in terms of fit n finish but boys isnt it stylish enough.....

The short gearing is a boon in day to day city driving.... I stick in 3rd n crawl the whole city.... as simple as that....

The ground clearance has proven a boon lik none in the upgraded punto. I feel the car lil less planted compared to pre 2012 models but it suits the overall picture better since u r less petrified of the mountanious speed bumps all over.

The ride is a class apart.... n I mean really really cossetting... it deals with the worst of roads with sublime ease just glides over

The city average consumptionb has been hovering around 16 kmpl almost always but ya m not the most frugal in driving now since I have got used to driving this beauty.
    Recently on a intercity trip to Indore I managed 24.5kmpl with ac on.... for 414 kms..... genusege.jpg 6a9ehaty.jpg

The most important part.... had a very nice ASS experience till now from Fiat auhorised service station bhopal... right from workshop manager to the cleaner.... all have been at there best all 3 times I have been there. Twice for noise from front struts due to loose bolts... n once for schedules service.

I plan to have a long trip next month... will post some pictures here... pu4e8e7a.jpg taseju4a.jpg dedygy3y.jpg

hope all of you have a safe n happy motoring...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Jalaj!! Welcome to TFI!!
    Black is looking great on Punto.

where in bhopal do you live? I have lived there in my school days.
  3. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to TFI jalaj.
    A gorgeous beauty you have got there with you.

Wish to see you even happier with Punto as it is bound to happen.

Cheers mate.
  4. jalaj_12

jalaj_12

Bhopal
    thanks abhishek.... I live in gulmohar area.... thanks XLR8er.. ya hope this love continues to grow stronger...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk