1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Owner's pride in Exotica red: Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by sungoa2010, Nov 25, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. TASS is in Madgaon side and I hardly go that side as we go to Panjim for everything. I need to buy spare coolant and engine oil so will make a visit soon.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Sir , Did You Notice That , Your Thread Completed 5000+ Views :cool:
    2 people like this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Better do that ASAP. Driving around with the battery's positive terminal exposed can be very dangerous. In the meantime, please cover it up with any other suitable insulator, to prevent accidental sparking.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I didn't notice it. Thanks Amar:)
    1 person likes this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I think you will have to buy one. Or if you make some noise, they might even remove it from a test drive car(AKA organ donor). Recently, when I took a dest drive of 2012 Punto, I happened to open the bonnet to see inside. Windshield washer reservoir didnt have a cap. Most probably donated to some one.
    I doubt they will accept responsibility. Looks like we have to check and verify each and every part while taking delivery after service!
    1 person likes this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I will buy it as it is entirely my fault that I didn't check it.:)
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Any reason why the plugs were changed? They look pretty much new.
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It was my third service/2year so asked them to change it. I remember manual says it. My usage till then was 11.5K that may be the reason for new look. :)
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Today returned back to Goa from kerala. I noticed that RRHS door was not locked:eek: I forgot to lock it. Luckily nobody entered inside the car. :rolleyes:
    Again back to fiat from hyundai(at home town).
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This is one reason why I check each and very door lock when I go out of station leaving my car here. People say the remote key takes care of the locking, and ask why are you checking each lock? I dont care! I still do that.

A habit gained from NCC: Prepare a list of things when traveling somewhere and ticking each item, ensuring each is done :)
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012