1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Owner's pride in Exotica red: Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by sungoa2010, Nov 25, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You made it. I thought of repainting it, but nature doesn't like perfection. It gives perfection like Bata Chappal price 99, 199, 299 etc. So I thought of keeping 99.99 perfection;)
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Recently I filled full tank and I was going for a trip. I stopped the car in between. When I started again I noticed that the fuel level indicator is showing much lesser level. Before stopping it was almost on the extreme left position. Then it very slowly returned to the original position only after driving few kms. But punto's needle use to instantly go to the level whenever we switch on the ignition. I am not getting why there was a delay. But this didn't appear again.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The way you parked your car might be the reason. I mean the inclination.
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    But the tabnk was almost full and it remind in that position for quite long time. I first thought that there will be some fuel tank leak. Immediately checked Average speed and it was showing 17+. Then I concluded that there won't be any leak.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    DSC02714.JPG
    Near Kudal
    4 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Can any one tell me whether the battery terminal of 1.4 Emotion comes with a cover. I couldn't recollect whether it was there or not. After my last service I noticed that it is not there.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Positive terminal has cover. No cover on negative terminal.
    battery.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    3 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. I lost it. TASS people had removed it and forgot to keep it again. Is it possible to get a cover from battery shop?
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Not sure if you will get it in a battery shop. Why not ask the TASS guys to give it back?

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes.....TASS Guys should Give You New Cover or Older Battery Cover as FOC , as They Lost It , Its Their Fault !!