1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Owner's pride in Exotica red: Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by sungoa2010, Nov 25, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Dear friends,

Please help me to clarify the following.

1. Engine coolant capacity is 7.6 L. If one use 50-50 specification one has to use 3.2 L of coolant. If one uses 60-40 ratio one has to use 7.6*0.4=3.02L
    I have checked many others coolant replacement and the amount vary drastically from 1L to 3L. Why it is . Let me come to my case. My invoice says 3L is purchased. They given back me ~400ml of coolant. Why they didn't use the 3 L fully since actual requirement is minimum 3.02L. Other thing is he told me that they have used 75-25 ratio in that case 1.1 L should be unused 7.6L-7.6*0.25). Now what service adviser told me was since they poured concentrated coolant after some use the level will come down and p0ur distilled water. Now the above three facts doesn't merge to a point. It is contradicting each other

2. I paid 82.67 for brake fluid replacement. But I checked with others and they spent 700+ INR. There is some thing fishy. It looks like they haven't replaced it where they told all fluids are replaced. More over in my case they used DOT4 goldencruiser. Who asked them to use that. Is a problem with availability of Fiat specified brake oil. The amount used is 250 ml.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I observed the following today morning. Two parts in engine compartment is disconnected. See figure below
    DSC02667.JPG

DSC02668.JPG

This might have happened when they changed the airfilter at TASS.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Since the engine retains some coolant 3L was not used

They actually used 500 ml but 250 was a billing mistake. Tutela is not supplied to TASS. So they use other brands

I connected the air inlet pipe myself as told by the technician by phone.

By Tomorrow my Punto will be completing 2 years. I enjoyed it every moment I sat inside it. I am so grateful to Fiat for providing such a wonderful car that provide such a high level of comfort that even some cars which are three times costlier than him are not providing. High tides and low tides in market didn't change the relation between my family and punto. It protected us and provided happiness to us and we didn't allow us to listen what others say but we were more focused on what we feel.... about our car.

Out of all songs that I played, this is my favourite song that I would like to listen in my Punto

"kuchh to log kahenge logon ka kaam hai kahana
    chhoRo bekaara kii baaton men kahiin biita na jaa'e raina" :)
    3 people like this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Such a nice words for your Punto. Take care.

Happy Puntoing :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks kedar. Every Fiat car deserve such good words.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    A hot picture taken on a cool morning near kudal(SH118)
    DSC02712.JPG
    9 people like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Brilliant. Did some filters on your picture. Hope, you like this. :)

DSC02712.JPG
    4 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks ramesh. That looks really cool
    You brought the greenery that was missing in my photo. :)
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@sungoa2010 bhai , Whats happen to Tow hook cap ? This Black Spot Looks like " Chaand Pe Daag " ;)
    1 person likes this.
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well ! Punto gets so much admiration that I always feel its better to have some 'nazar utaar' spot :-D
    3 people like this.