1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Owner's pride in Exotica red: Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by sungoa2010, Nov 25, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I will post the picture tomorrow. The gap is only in a small region.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sun,
    its common i too have,dont give a thought... and doesnt creates any problem...
    i'm running with that problem more than 14 months :D eventhough you stick-it, it remains for few days again the same story continues.... again fiat plastic/rubber :thumbs down
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. I just worried since I believe in the below quote from my signature:D

"A very small cause which escapes our notice determines a considerable effect that we cannot fail to see, and then we say that the effect is due to chance"
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok, your satisfaction of the problem should read the signature now as ;) :-
    "A very small cause which escapes our notice, have been experienced and doesnt have a considerable effect though we can see :shock: , lets say that the effect is nothing to worry :geek: "
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    My one biggest puzzle got resolved today. Whenever my Punto climb on a steep hump I use to get a Grrrrr sound. I was thinking all possibilities and thought that it is a suspension problem. Today I asked my wife to come out and watch from where the sound is coming and for our surprise it was the mud flaps caressing the humps.Many of the Grrrrs , kud kuds and tik tik tiks may have some silly reason behind it :D
    4 people like this.
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    A number of times I had thought of cutting the front mudflaps into half, because of this noise. Apart from the noise, after sometime, the screws become loose and the mud flap itself falls off.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think Linea has smaller ones. With current one what I liked is that it doesn't allow dirt to stick to body. Does its job perfectly.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I can see oil upto the half of the marked area, which is OK, though you can add a little more.
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Excellent RSA service by Fiat

Today there was a sudden very audible and intense vibration that was coming from the vehicle when I was cruising. It started suddenly. I stopped the vehicle and started it again. It started with a vibration and when I pressed the accelerator it is gasping but not much pull. I was on the way to Mahindra club resort to drop my Uncle. One thing was clear the vehicle cannot be driven further. Luckily this happened in front of Tata motors showroom. Took a U-turn and drove the vehicle to showroom.The incidents that followed can be seen below

* Requested security whether for TATA motors breakdown service No(My service manual was not in the car)
    *Called the breakdown service. They told they are in Mapusa (50km away). They asked me to drop the vehicle there and they will come and attend the vehicle.
    *I requested security to open the gate
    *They declined it. On sunday they they cannot open the gate and allow the vehicle to park inside.
    *Called the TATA helpline Number and they directly talked with security. But no use.

*Luckily Fiat customer care number was there in my mobile 1800*****
    *Called them and reported the breakdown. Asked "Can I get a help"
    *They collected vehicle details and assured that they will take care.

Next incidents that happened showed how Fiat brilliantly handled the situation. I had no hope as the TATA breakdown vehicle is in Mapusa.

* Two three minutes later got a call from Fiat roadside assistance std code 022
    *They also collected information like the landmark and place where I parked.
    *Another call after 4 minutes assured that nothing to worry and they will take care of it.
    * The tow truck driver was in line and I talked with him and told where I am currently now
    * They told the tow truck will reach within 20 minutes. After 5 minutes another call mentioning that it will take 40 minutes because of a traffic problem
    * I waited and as they assured I could see the tow truck approaching in my rear view mirror.
    * My car was ready for it's first journey in a tow truck.
    * The driver did a brilliant job without hitting the body part any where on the truck.

09092012.jpg

09092012(001).jpg

I also joined with him to TASS to make sure that everything is fine. The car braught back to ground and parked safely at TASS.

I am very much impressed with the way Fiat customer care and RSA handled the issue. They gave me tension free moments. Fiat RSA is well organised. They are not working by handing the responsibility to customers. Once they make sure that vehicle is safely reached TASS they will call the customer and inform the same. Brilliant.

Also I would appreciate the way the TASS security works. They have very strict policy of the security of the vehicle at dealership. Though I was angry with them for not allowing to park inside I now think that will help to make sure the security of the parked vehicle inside.

I will give full mark for the Fiat RSA for its speed, efficiency , reliability and most importantly the value given to the customers. (I will give 10/10)

Hope I will get my vehicle without much issues.
    7 people like this.