1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Owner's pride in Exotica red: Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by sungoa2010, Nov 25, 2010.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@sungoa2010 :: I seen Ur Last 3 Posts.....And I Specialy want to say to u that ,
    No One(or very few ) Ready to help Us(Petrol Owners)......I thinks All(TFI's) are Love Diesel Only.........:chair:
    Sad But Its Fact !!
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This part is something which even i doubt to be a inferior make,my rvm is broken too and now its fixed with fevi-kwik,tass did not have the part available and got it fixed with fevi-kwik only.

I remember when my car was undergoing that ecu/injectors trauma,there was a guy which was called from Delphi to have a check on my car wirings and i happened to talk to him about the cheap parts used by FIAT,his reply was,all malfunctioned parts are sent back to vendor and cost is borne my vendor only.Now concern arises Why hire such cheap and inferior vendors when you are trying yourself to get cemented in developing car market???
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    you should definitely change the items that are to be replaced on completion of 24 months otherwise you will face problems in availing ext warranty if required.

pollen filter is no longer available. we get wiremesh filter which costs just 47 rs but people say that pollen filter used to be better. so you can defer changing it till 15k maybe.
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That is a wrong belief. The petrol punto is less in number and posts are also less. So it looks like diesel car queries get answered more. Please erase this belief from your head. :D
    Also some time the posts get buried if there is more activities. So If the query is very serious I usually post it when the activity is more. One can also sent a personal message to other members. This is a healthy forum in all respect. :)
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hmmmm.....I posted one question in my pre-delivery thread , No one reply yet !!!( IMO , this Q can answer any Punto owner ( Petrol as well diesel....)
    Q is "Guys , One More Help Needs........
    Is Fiat;s OEM Parking sensor are available in white colour or not ??? are they worth to install in Punto ??

Can Any one tell me , Price of Chrome door handle ??
    Please Reply fast as possible....."
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As far as I know OEM parking sensors are black in color. I would definitely recommend installation of reverse parking sensor for Punto! Its very usefull, especially at night when visibility is an issue..
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @Amar: I didn't know the price. But Punto is more sporty without chrome handles. If I buy a 90 HP and have a option for not having it I would go for that. But on Linea it looks good. Linea is as beautiful as a bride and Punto is as sporty as a athlete who is ready to start the run.
    Many answers can be found from the existing posts by search option. Go to advanced search option enter the key words. If you want a post dedicated for that subject select search title option. Also google search on key words with TFI attached with that will also give more results about the post. Hope this will help you.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

@Varoon: Whatever be the reason the mirror shouldn't have come out. That is one part which has least handling compared to other parts. Even though I pushed it with one hand it should have moved in that direction instead of resisting my force. I will write it to Fiat as a feedback.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You can get rear sensors oi white check them out at vashi sec=17, next to Golden Punjab.
    Chrome handle price you wo;; have to check up with the Fortune at Nerul, But it can be fixed easily, as i know one of our TFIan Mr. Ratan has done it, but the draw back is the Left handle you will not have a Key hole ..
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I am looking for a tubeless tire repairing kit. Which is the reliable brand?
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You can buy it from ebay.in. They are all unbranded, but reliable. I bought it from ebay and used it for repairing two punctures.
    1 person likes this.