1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ours Battle Tank - FiAt LiNeA MuLtIjEt EmOtIoN :)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by bharath, Nov 12, 2013.

1. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Bharath, the photos looks really cool. Have you not got the regn numbers, still I see the FR on the number plate?
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Hi Dhaya, These pictures were taken before fitting the number plate :)..Got the plate fixed after a month from the time of delivery with IND pattern..The cost was Rs.1600.

IND Pattern:
    DSC_1810.jpg

Interior Decoration :D
    DSC_1809.jpg

@my friends house
    DSC_1805.jpg
    DSC_1804.jpg
    DSC_1803.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    7 people like this.
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Stunning Bharat!!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Bharath, Congrats. Is your linea suspension lowered. Looks perfect :).
    1 person likes this.
  5. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Bharath,

Looks very nice. Is it legal to put the number plate with IND pattern? To my understanding, in other countries which follows this pattern are issued by their RTO and not sure the purpose (it could be to track the car etc). But in India, RTO don't issue these kind of number plates.
  6. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Thanks Suman.In certain angles it appears to be downgraded but it is the same 185 mm GC with 205/55/rim16 profile tyres.I asked the same to nkrishnap in his thread and it is my turn now :)..I somehow still don't like the raised stance at the rear and prefer to have the pre 2012 suspension when the time and money permits.

Dhaya, I was not aware of this pattern initially and later on my friends insisted me to go with IND pattern instead of the normal plate.Though it is not mandatory as of now, this could be a safer option to avoid rework.Tracking the vehicle information with the encrypted data on the plate is the chief purpose !

Vehicle registration plates of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HSRP.PNG

http://www.csjournals.com/IJITKM/PDF1-2/15_Shishir_Shashank_Saurabh.pdf --> Maths & Matrix :)

Number Plate.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  7. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Bharath, now I have also decided to go with that pattern (blue, IND and stars with numbers projected). I checked in a sticker shop and he quoted me 1000/- bucks for the number plate. I saw a demo piece in his shop and the work done neatly. I have paid the advance and it will be ready by today evening. Since I have other works lined up, I will get it tomorrow.
    1 person likes this.
  8. hocuspocus

hocuspocus Novizio

Gurgaon, Haryana
    Congrats Bharath.....enjoy your new ride.

Treat her with care and she will give you a joyride.
    1 person likes this.
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Thanks hocuspocus .Care has been taken on her from Day 1 :)
  10. nareshov

nareshov

Bangalore
    But your plates have a EU flag on it?