1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our T-Jet Dynamic Minimal Grey -- Journey begins

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by rusticnomad, Apr 11, 2014.

1. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
  2. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Yep, with sedate driving and perfect gear shifts she doesn't feel very thirsty..

I get around 12 easily within Bangalore city in peak hours.. while she gives 16 during offpeak hours.. uploadfromtaptalk1446235503140.jpg
    rusticnomad likes this.
  3. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Prithviraj -- Best that I could manage is 14.5 for a long run of 450 km -- Indore to Ranthambore with around 80 km of horrible road on NH 12 before Kota.

I must admit, I am not a sedate driver and have taken her to 160+ on NH 76 - Chittorgarh to Udaipur run :)
    Let's see how much I manage when we move out on second trip to Rajasthan end of November this year. First run is 600+ from Indore to Jodhpur -- night drive.
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Prithviraj --- 16.1 in off peak hours in city is unbelievable. I could manage a max of 16.2 on a highway run with AC. Good to know.
  5. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Saket Sidana, even I was shocked and could not believe it myself. That's the reason why I posted it(pic was taken while I was waiting for the traffic green signal).

I have already driven about 125 kms and its still showing 673 as the distance to empty range which I think is going to reduce eventually, however I am sure i can clock at least 620kms total while it runs out of fuel.

This time since the fuel top up, I have been keeping her below turbo range which might have extract more mileage.
  6. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
  7. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Driven completely in city..
  8. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Most of my gear shifts are in the 1500-1800 range, and it does help.
    Prithviraj likes this.
  9. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Congrats on your ride.

BTW, Digital displays are not right method to estimate the mileage, as they are sometimes gives wrong figures. Please Measure with Tankful method.
  10. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Raaz, agree with you, and which is the reason why I quoted 600kms instead of going by digital meter which is showing 740 kms total.
    rusticnomad and Raaz like this.