1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our Linea T-Jet 2014 - SBG Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by kgk, Dec 7, 2014.

1. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @kgk

Congrats n Belated anniversary wishes. Nice and crisp review and update thereon.

Do share your experience and pics.

Wishing you happy moments and safe miles.
    kgk likes this.
  2. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats for choosing the best car this side of 15 lakhs. The T-jet is just sheer joy.
    I cross the Pandit Fiat showroom everyday on the way to work. I normally stop for a few seconds to admire the cars parked outside.
    The showroom being close to my home, I am tempted to visit often for a test drive (I've already taken one but the purchase has been postponed due to my travel plan next year)
    kgk and prabhjot like this.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats on your TJet! Enjoy the drives that lie ahead of you.

I have never heard a screeching noise, though I faced the other issue that few songs used to get skipped in Linea but played well on the laptop or in the other car. Linea's stereo does not support all the formats of mp3. It supports 128 kbps but not 320 kbps. Refer to the Blue and Me manual for more details. Check the file properties of the respective songs which are not getting played. These surely would be of unsupported type. Hope it helps.
    kgk, prabhjot and VIJENDRA SINGH like this.
  4. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Congratulations!! Format the USB and try it - FAT32 is the standard it needs to be done at , maybe that is the culprit , have you tired any other USB stick at all or only this one?
    kgk and prabhjot like this.
  5. kgk

kgk Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Saket Sidana and prabhjot like this.
  6. kgk

kgk Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Our T-Jet completed 2 months yesterday 06/02/2015. The odometer is at 1690 km with mostly city driving mixed with a few short highway trips. Really happy especially with the ride quality of the car at higher speeds. Somehow I feel that it's improved recently, not sure why!
    The B&M media player still doesn't like my USB drive!! In fact after formatting, it's not playing anything. Will try with another USB stick and if the same problem exists, will ask the good folks at Pandit to have a look!

On the 6th of Jan we got the paint sealant treatment done from 3M.
    WP_20150107_002.jpg

Waiting for an opportunity for a longer road trip soon!
  7. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    It's looking fab!
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    So you got it done from Baner, 3M :cool:
    Your ride is looking beautiful @kgk
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Whats the error you are seeing? I hope you know that after switching the key to MAR position you need to wait for a while for the B&M to read the USB content and then only it will start playing. If you insert the USB and start the engine, it will not work.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Beautiful !!!!.
    Also on the USB issue what is the capacity of the drive you are using. Iam using Sandisk 16 GB and its working without issues.
    I read somewhere unable to recall now that most of the cars have troubles reading from 32 GB drives and beyond.