1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our Grande Punto dynamic (TW) delivered

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by punto_raj, Aug 26, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Punto_raj,

Heartiest congratulations on getting home the goregous italian home:finger:. You have stuck a sweet deal for the car. Can you post a few pics (detailed) of the reverse camera and the door sils. How do you feel the door sils arent good? Is the illumination insufficient? Or the installation not upto the mark? For parking sensor was the wiring by any chance cut coz you could risk losing the warranty.:nailbiting: IMO you should have opted for reverse parking sensors in place of door visors when not available.

Last question - Have all the three of you booked in Tuscan wine colour or different? :rolleyes:

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    My gut feels tells me its either white or tuscan wine ;)
    punto_raj likes this.
  3. punto_raj

punto_raj Timido

Bangalore
    Yes you guessed right. 2 TW and 1 white..

I went with non illuminated door sils. It did not paste well to the bottom surface and there is a gap between the bottom surface where water can go and stay also it is shaky.

Camera : I will add the photos later. Yes it done through wire cut ( they will just peal the skin of the wire and tape it) even the showroom people does the same.

Mod Note: Kindly post with proper punctuation and appropriate capitalization as applicable. Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  4. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Congratulations raj on your new ride. 6.6L onroad is indeed very good bargain & TW looks smashing.
    Do share some more pictures.
    Happy Puntoing...
  5. Dann

Dann Novizio

Congrats Raj on your new Punto!! The color looks fantastic. Happy mile crunching on your new GP!
  6. vsivaku

vsivaku Novizio

bangalore
    Congrats Raj..Great buy it is.. Now it is your turn to bring in your 2 other friends to start writing their ownership thread here.
  7. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations, Tuscus Wine looks fabulous.
    In Banglore cars are costly, here the dynamic can get at 6.2, emotion can go for 7.0, Glad i am from Gujrat :).
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  8. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations @punto_raj . You are Raj and you bought a Tuscan wine Punto and I am Raj and I also bought a Tuscan wine Punto :p. We should meet. :D