1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our Grande Punto dynamic (TW) delivered

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by punto_raj, Aug 26, 2014.

1. punto_raj

punto_raj Timido

Bangalore
    I got delivered my Grande Punto Dynamic Tuscan wine on aug 7th ,2014 .
    Very happy with the driving . i am very beginner of car driving and punto is very easy to drive although it has quite bigger front i am very comfortable now in driving after crossing 500kms so far.
    Since i dont know driving Sales executive arranged a paid driver to take the car home .
    gear shifting is only where i feel little difficult and not smooth. people say it will get smooth after first service.
    It was bulk booking . Three of us booked from Vecto motors and had a deal for 6.6 L for Dynamic on road.
    Additionally we paid 6.8K for Bumper to bumper insurance.
    Freebies: mud flop, foot mats, perfume, fm transmiter, god idol and ( parking sensors or body cover or door visor).
    The sales executive is messy guy. I asked for door visor but he pasted that on my friend's car. for me he said there is no stock.
    FM transmitter stopped working after the day . its china make for which he said it is1000 bugs worth. when i checked in net it is some 180rs only.
    Door sils ( non illuminated) we paid and took but it is not worth.
    Finally for parking sensor with camera we negotiated with the delivery guy but he did not come down from 9.5K . Then my friend searched a dealer for dhc brand in JC road bangalore and we made deal of 6.4K with out warranty for 3 cars. its 45min job to fix the reverse parking camera and sensors.
    Camera is of good quality and sensors are very much using while parking apartments.

IMG_342.JPG

IMG_3584.JPG

IMG_3586.JPG
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    pdash, prabhjot, Murphy_Fiat and 4 others like this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats for your new drive punto_raj!!!
    Hope that from now on your experience with fiat stays good and not like the showroom you bought with.
    What about your other friends? are they a member here? Invite them :) , if haven't.
    congratulations once again!
    punto_raj likes this.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the Punto. The Punto Dynamic with ABS at 6.6 lakhs is a steal as compared to Ritz Vdi costing 6.9 lakhs with bare basic features which my friend picked up last week.

Happy puntoing!!!
    prabhjot and punto_raj like this.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Raj.I know how it feels to buy the first car.Do post lot more pictures and driving experiences.Happy and safe driving :)
  5. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats and welcome to TFI...
    punto_raj likes this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats on your beauty. Welcome to TFI
    punto_raj likes this.
  7. punto_raj

punto_raj Timido

Bangalore
    Yes .. I started looking for car from jan-14. Started with Beat, Liva finally heard about Punto with its feature rich then i finalized i will but only punto inspite lot of people are unsatisfied after sales service still..
    bharath likes this.
  8. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Congratulations Raj!!!
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Wow ,we sync here as well. I started with Beat, Cruze (though it was no way near my budget :D) and finally Linea which I bought after two years:cool:.Nothing changed after that.I hope this will turn to be your one of the best decisions in your life!
    punto_raj likes this.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hey man. Congratulations on a great decision, and a great deal!

About the FASS: the scene in Bangalore seems pretty good, so where's the worry? Even here in Delhi NCR things are much better, though uneven, at least I haven't had occasion to fret and fume over service standards since Fiat went independent here in Gurgaon.