1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our forum links on T-BHP

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gautamkhadse, Nov 13, 2010.

1. One reason could be that t-bhp is the "Fiat basher" most of the time as per my personal experience. Remaining fiat supporters on t-bhp are here too.
  2. I agree with you Mod GTO himself is biased and Fiat basher,if you read the his Punto review you will notice it , especially where he says Diesel will loose steam after 120-130 km/hr and 1.4 after 140, but with my experience,Punto MJD moves linearly all the way unto 150 and with effort can touch 160.

-Sat
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Well, the privilege of the young ones is to let emotions run high at times.

I do not agree with some of the ploicies of T-BHP, but understand also that it is difficult to rund a massive forum. My choice is to be there or to leave it.

My position is to make it better when other forums don't, which is what we should concentrate on.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Wonderfully said again, drifter. Couldn't agree more.
  5. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Its YOUR decision as to which sticker you want on your car.. ::T (no one can question that choice)
    As for your concern; NO, you wont be "ostracised" for having non-TFI stickers on your car at the factory. ::V

But remember to bring your Punto to the factory, thats what important!!
  6. sumobom4

sumobom4

Mumbai/Pune
    Thanks, Chaos! I am in Pune, so it's not very difficult for me to get my Formosa! I will see you guys that time. Any Pune meet up plans before proceeding for Ranjangaon?

As for making things better, I completely agree. In fact, that's why I joined and started posting here. Great initiative, guys. Keep it up! I will always support this.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Point well said DRIFTER (TFI should have quarterly meets)