1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our forum links on T-BHP

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gautamkhadse, Nov 13, 2010.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

I found some pics form our forum posted on T-BHP and the poster did post reference to our forums , unfortunately it was blanked out . I think we should start enforcing the watermarking strictly from now on .

Check this :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modificat ... nto-7.html
  2. If we post TFI links directly in that forum, it will be auto edited. There's a way to give TFI links in toon-bhp though.

Make a google search string which will only give on result; that is to the desired post in TFI. Then copy that google search result page's hyperlink and post it in toon-bhp. I had done that few times.

Of course we can make such a search query only after google crawls through the desired TFI posts. It is not happening that fast as it is happening for posts in toon-bhp because TFI is less popular that that forum. (It will become popular soon!)
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

Why bother?

Soon after I got on the Indian enthusiast scene, I figured that many people do not like team-bhp. I am sure there is reasons for it. However, this is team Fiat.

There is much better hings than to worry about anyone copying your pictures.

Arrange regular meets. Gert some larger meets sorted every quarter as well as some annual highlights. Make the forum the most advanced on the technical side.

Brake down barriers.

Show the people why they want to come on TFI.

This is the way forward.
  4. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

@Drifter : Bravo bravo .... well said my friend ....
  5. I use Tinyurl to shorten the TFI links and then I paste that link in T-BHP :D

It works perfectly. :)

6. @drifter: Well said. Are you Peter?
    @Amith: Yeah that works perfectly! (tinyurl)
  7. Yes, he is Peter aka CPH (T-BHP). :)

8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Agree with drifter.

If you see, the frequency of TFI meets is very high & we encourage it. In fact, Mumbai team is the most active with Bangalore, Trivandrum, Chennai & Delhi teams also had TFI meets, not to forget Bangalore Independence Day TFI Parade ::T . We're having a Mega TFI meet/ Fiat factory visit on 3rd Dec'10 with a convoy/ Parade.

On technical side also, there has been a constant back-end work going on & the effort is to give a better User Experience.

I think we're on the right track & with support from all you members, TFI can only go strength to strength.

Our forum is different in its Objective, Principle, Uniqueness, Spirit & hence should not benchmark against the other forums.
  9. arulvr

@CleverMax - "Toon-BHP" ....am liking it :)
  10. sumobom4

Well, I have just started posting on this forum, and I found this topic. Since, I haven't been around, I have no idea so far, but why do we have so many t-bhp haters on TFI? Why can't we co-exist peacefully? Of course, at TFI, we should have more information on our beloved FIATs and TFI should definitively be the place to go for FIAT information. We can be the niche player, while t-bhp can be the market player.

I have a t-bhp sticker on my Punto's bumper. I hope I won't be ostracised because of this at the factory visit. :cry: