1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our First Commercial Music Video

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sambit, Jul 24, 2011.

1. sambit

sambit

Kolkota
    Hi Jishnu, Onek Dure Video te ami punto drive korchi aar guitar solo play korchi
  2. sambit

sambit

Kolkota
    Mine is an old Yahama one, dont remember the series. Actually I composed piano and Keyboard sequence on my computer through midi and in this video my keyboard has been used as a prop. I dont play Keyboard much I am more of a Guitarist. My favourite guitarist is Eddie Van Halen and I simply dig 70s, 80s and 90s Rock and metal Music.

Thank you guys for for listening and praising. Would be grateful if you add the link of my latest video on your face book page and promote us big time.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Please tell me the procedure to make sequences through midi on pc. I play the keyboard. But I am not famlier about this midi & composing from pc. Please !
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  4. sambit

sambit

Kolkota
    Hi Bhai,

You can use midi small keyboard for sequencing or try midi sequencing software like Orion Platinum, Ableton Live, Frooty loops etc to compose using mouse. Firstly you try to get any of these and then you have to use your creative mind to compose on computer. I do all my recordings at home on my Laptop using midi and analog recording of guitar, bass and vocal through quality audio interface. Even these two videos' songs were also composed with the same methods.
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Ok ! I will try to get softwares. But what is midi keyboard ?
    My Casio keyboard with 76 keys has facility to play midi files.& in user manual there is some instructions about midi. I have not read manual completely because of my busy schedule. Is my keyboard is MIDI keyboard ?
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  6. sambit

sambit

Kolkota
    Yes your Keyboard seems to be Midi Keyboard. It will help you to send audio data to your computer through digital mode, which is midi mode. Once you exchange your midi data to your computer you can play these midi data through any sequencing software with VSTi Instrument plugin and produce different sound module to get the best sound you are looking for.

It will open a new world of sound for you. I know I may sound complicated but once you start using it you will be excited like anything.:lol:
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Oh dada, ami dekhlaam! :) Again, the video is just great! :)
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am downloadeding Orion Platinum 7.6 Platinum . Is this useful ?

Which one is more user friendly Orin Platium /Ableton Live/ Frooty loops
  9. sambit

sambit

Kolkota
    Orion Platinum is more user friendly.
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    DUDE!! i dint understand a bit what you are singing, but how can one sing so well!! what a vocal clarity and the instruments, they are so perfect.
    even the left right channel mixing is so wonderful. i am speechless.

do you have some english/ hindi songs created too? do share some details about your band. keep it coming.