1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our dream lady comes home...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bsrej, Nov 20, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Does the new IVRM have the day night vision flip switch? If yes then can the original IVRM be removed totally?
  2. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    No, it doesn't have a flip switch :|
  3. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Arun,

Did you get your mud flaps delivered ? What is the width of it ?
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  4. Aceman82

Aceman82 Timido

next ntibedm
    @bsrej: It is small world we live in :D. I took possession of my Linea MJD in the same time when you took possession of your TJET. The car standing behind your TJET is my MJD Dynamic and the elderly gentleman in one of the photos you have uploaded is my dad (Photo number 3).

If I remember it right there was a freak rain during that time we got delivery and both me and my dad were drenched in rain when we came to Ramkay Fiat.Happy motoring in your TJet.
    2 people like this.
  5. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice to hear this :D, we couldn't get introduced on that day. But better late than never.. How is your MJD ? Completed the first service ?
    1 person likes this.
  6. Aceman82

Aceman82 Timido

next ntibedm
    We will meet someday during one of TFI chennai meets :).

MJD is running well and the first service is done. Ramkay service is actually very,very good though the real test would be on how they perform if any major issue crops up. They wanted to sell Under-body rust protection but since Fiats normally comes with under-body protection, i had refused the same.

I had asked then to change the engine oil but they refused saying that it 'might' causes issues with any future warranty claim. Anyways, i could not care less since there is a 5 year warranty and if something would fail then it will mostly fail within 5 years and it would be fiat's headache to replace. The total bill was Rs:0 which included WA/WB.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  7. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    The spoiler looks cool, I need to get one for my Jet :D
    OT - How on earth can changing the oil/oil filter at an earlier interval void the warranty? Are these guys real? I am pretty sure I remember reading somewhere in the manual that the oil and air filter change needs to be changed earlier if the engine is used in difficult environments.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

These kind of guys should either be reported to FIAT or escalated within the dealer's management. These SAs usually write them off using silly reasons like mentioned because they do not want to lose out on labor and time. I was told the same but through different words when I had requested for the change at 5k kms, I replied that I am paying for the oil and stuff, and not you, so please do it. :D That shut them up.
    1 person likes this.
  9. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Sreejith,

Are you still facing issues with your mudflap or did you get a chance to change it? I fixed only the front ones and I was told that to fix the rear ones they need to put holes in my bumper which I didnt like. If you have not purchased new mud flaps I have a pair that is left with me and please ask if you need those.

Thanks
    Arun.
  10. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Arun, I didn't get any thing that matches 205 profile tyres. If what you have matches it, I will be happy to take that.