1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our dream lady comes home...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bsrej, Nov 20, 2013.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    oceanic blue snatches the title of best colour for LINEA from hip hop black !!!! smashing looks !! :wow
  2. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Linear, the chrome strip on boot was my wife's suggestion and she likes it a lot and states that it looks different from other lineas now :D

You are right varun, it turns lot of heads :up. And I have received lot of appreciating comments for the color selection :D..
    1 person likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Shreejit,

You are one lucky man for the dealer to remind you of the free accessories.

Regarding the Rear parking sensors, is the display an add on on the existing Inner rear view mirror? or the IVRM was replaced with a special display one?

Within the budget, would you have got the sporty pedals? IMO T-jet needs them to add to its character.
  4. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I addition to this how you are managing with the absence of night vision? Myself and Daya was discussing about that today.

Regards
    Gopi
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I for one was never convinced that we really need spoilers in our cars, given the speeds we can really do and more importantly sustain. After looking at this picture, I just changed my mind. I am ordering one right away :D

55569d1385282202-our-dream-lady-comes-home-dsc_0039.jpg

Thanks for the new perspective.

Rajan
    4 people like this.
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I am also going for it. I was thinking that drilling might be needed to fit this so I was little skeptical on this. But this close up picture clearly shows that it is some sticking substance[Double sided tape??] doing the trick.

Regards
    Gopi
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, new OEM spoilers come with double sided tape.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Superb pics of your Linea,OB Linea looks Awesome,Loved illuminated door sills,reverse parking sensors which has new new rear view mirror,seeing it first time
    Loved its spoiler & boot chrome strip,i didnt knew that Fiat OEM spoilers come with double sided tape,i thought spoiler will be screwed in Linea's body.Btw,is that Absolute edition chrome strip,it is looking different than absolute edition chrome trip.I think dealer has put chrome strip in reverse.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  9. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    ghodlur,

The new IRVM is a new addition. They didn't remove the old one, they mounted this one on top of that. The sporty pedals are not there in FIAT's accessories list :D
  10. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Gopi, I am not using night vision that often. This new display is an anti glare glass, with a faint blackish tint to it. So far i didn't find any problem.

Rajan, Good to hear this :D. I was also reluctant in choosing this. Decided to go for it after a detailed discussion with Ahmed (accessories in charge- Ramkay FIAT)

Yes Gopi, no drilling required. They are using a 3M double sided tape to stick it to the boot.

Thanks Nadeem Ahmed, The chrome strip is not for absolute alone. It cost Rs.200/- and is there in FIAT accessories list. For me dealer gave it free and that also is fixed with a double sided tape.

-
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013