1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our dream lady comes home...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bsrej, Nov 20, 2013.

1. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    1 person likes this.
  2. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Very Good Arun :D, but do have any idea on the width of this ? Because I need one with some extra width as my wheel is a bit wider.
  3. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    I dont have any idea now. Have ordered a set. Will update it once I receive those. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Many congrats Sreejith. Good to see Tjet owners keep increasing. Happy motoring.

Cheers!
  5. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Sujay :D. Hope TJet sales will increase manifold....
  6. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    accessories free

Hi Folks,

After over a month after my delivery, Vishnu/Ramkay FIAT gave me another pleasant surprise. One fine morning, I got a call from Vishnu on this Free Accessories Offer. In short the idea was this, Since I have made my booking in August 2013 I am entitled to avail this free accessories offer worth Rs.15000/- :shocked!!!

Literally I was blown away by the honesty of this dealer... Who will bother to call up a customer who has already taken a delivery to say that you forgot to take this free offer :wow, which otherwise would have added to his profit.

Here Ramkay is going for that "EXTRA BIT OF SERVICE"... :clap

Hats off to Ramkay and Vishnu for this nice gesture. I think they are really making a difference in terms of customer satisfaction :up

The offer was this, I can choose any of the accessories from FIAT's accessories list worth Rs.15000/-. Boy, that was a real good thing for anybody.....:mrgreen:

But my problem started there. I was in dilemma of what to choose. Since I bought TJet emotion, I have almost everything. Leather upholstery is there in TJET, Ramkay has already provided few accessories free during delivery (Linea Door SIL, floor mat, boot mat, head rest, mud flap, a FIAT key ring etc), I already have a GPS (TomTom Via 100), sun films are not allowed any more...

Then I took the accessories list from FIAT web site and started analyzing one by one. Finally I chose the following things after lot of confusion and discussion with my wife and son.

1. Spoiler - My son wanted this. I was a bit skeptical thinking that they will drill holes on the beautiful boot of linea. Checked with Vishnu/Ahmed and they clarified that no drilling is required.

2. Illuminated TJet door SIL - I already have linea door sil. Thought of adding this as we are getting it for free :D:D.

3. Reverse Parking Sensor – Initially (before delivery) I have asked them about reverse parking camera, but Ramkay said that will void the warranty if I opt for an aftermarket brand. Now as they are giving it free, I thought of adding this sensor with display.

4. TJet Floor mat - As mentioned earlier, I already got one free. Thought of using this as a back up as I am getting it for free :D.

And they have mentioned that I should bear the painting and labor charges for fitting all these, and I readily agreed. Finally they adjusted that amount (around Rs.3000/-) with in this Rs.15000/-, since I ordered accessories worth only for Rs.11500/-

Yesterday all these accessories were ready and I went to Ramkay showroom to fit it. While we were waiting there, my son and wife wanted to buy the FIAT Panda toy and FIAT back pack for my son and we bought that too. Within two hours they finished the work. Vishnu was not there yesterday, and Ahmed (the accessories in charge) was really helpful in getting the job done. A special thanks to Ahmed and his team :up.

I am posting few photos of my Jet after fitting the free accessories.
  7. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Illuminated Door SIL
    DSC_0008.jpg

Reverse Parking sensor with the new rear view mirror.
    DSC_0022.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    6 people like this.
  8. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Pretty boot
    DSC_0076.jpg
    3 people like this.
  9. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    DSC_0065.jpg
    2 people like this.
  10. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Love the pics, but somehow that chrome strip on the bootlid takes something away from her looks.