1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Our dream lady comes home...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bsrej, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Sreejit. The T Jet in OB looks awesome. Enjoy the driving.
  2. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Linear, I am planning for a detailed photo-shoot after fitting a few more free accessories :D

Thanks MakeTheMove, Its encouraging to see such good figures in the mileage for such a beast :D

Thanks Rajan, thats true; a lot depends on the driving style. What I have noticed is that the mileage increases with increase in average speed.

Thanks RedPoint, Ramkay is doing so well in terms of Customer satisfaction. No wonder they are in the top 5 list :)

Thanks Shrinivas, my wife was so adamant on this color :D. I was thinking about NPW but after seeing OB in flesh and blood, it all changed.

Thanks Bharath, I have received lot of compliments from my neighbors and colleagues for this color. Its really a head turner.

Thanks kedarbendre, She is so well behaved and well mannered. You can't stop loving her :D

Thanks rishike007;

THanks mchanna, indeed it is the best car in the segment. Way ahead of the rivals.

Thanks Krishna Menon,
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations.
    Nice to hear that a Fiat dealer is able to sell 4 cars a day.
    Nice colour.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @bsrej,

Finally finally the ownership thread is out. Heartiest congratulations on the Jet, time to soar high. The colour looks rocking on the car.

Why so glum look on your son's face? With so much god's intervention, I guess no need of the nimbu mirchi to ward off evil eyes.

Happy flying in the Jet and fly safely.

PS: I hope you get the rubber mud flaps for your jet.
  5. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @bsrej, congratulations on the Jet. Enjoy the flight :). As others have said OB looks awesome on the Linea. To be frank I think all colours look fab on the Linea, wonder how many other think the same.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    hearty congratulations bsrej!!! Enjoy the drive.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats bsrej.Finally ownership review is out after many days.OB colour on Linea looks Fantastic & Lovely on Linea.Happy miles with your new dream lady.keep her shining like this only.Awesome pics.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  8. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Bala, Ramkay is doing really good as FIAT dealer :up!!!

Thanks ghodlur, I was quite busy after taking the delivery that is the reason for delay in starting this thread. MY son was happy, but when he sees a camera he will be extra cautious in showing the emotions :D....

Mud flap is a problem, I am planning to start the hunt tomorrow....

Thanks Volt, you said it. Linea is a real beauty, what ever the color is :-D. But some special colors makes her extra sexy ::T...

Thanks pabhishek,

Thanks Nadeem Ahmed. Extra care for me jet is guaranteed :D, I am getting some accessories for her tomorrow and that too free from FIAT :D.. Will post the pictures and details tomorrow.........
  9. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Sreejith, I did write to 99rpm guys regarding the rubber mudflaps for Linea and this is the response I got from them "We are noting down your request to introduce rubber mudflap for Linea/Punto. and will revert back in 48 hours."

Hoping to get it sometime soon :) .
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You will get an email from them, with a link to the requested product, within the specified time. I can guarantee that, as the same thing happened with me when I wanted to order replacement filters for my T-Jet, which were not listed.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.