1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OT - Pics of weird mod jobs!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by SX4enthusiast, Jun 4, 2014.

1. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
  2. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    One doubt...... Won't the spoilers lead to too much drag? And so, will it affect FE(fuel efficiency) ?¿¿?

Please reply!

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    AFAIK, the spoiler at the top does good by diverting the air outward without creating turbulence at the rear end of the hatch , which helps in decreasing drag and helps in improving downforce also... but the second spoiler doesnt do any good, its for show i guess... that car belongs to one of our members aniket and is a real headturner... except for this tea stand...
    first avtar: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/tyres-alloys/151-98-pcd-alloys.html#post1059
    second avtar: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/photography/572-best-fiat-photography-21.html#post69689
    and now final avtar : 563597_10151190872360922_1877204130_n.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Then it should not belong to this thread right??

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-G using Tapatalk
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But no body talks of a manufacturer company itself doing weird mod job in designing a car like Ritz :(
    1 person likes this.
  6. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    I totally agree with you! the design of the Ritz is weird and useless. the worst part of the car is the boot of the car.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.

7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Cannot comment much about the space utility. But its a good car for congested mumbai traffic. Esp. since it comes with a DDiS option. It is surely weird but I could live with watching it even if it looks like superman hit it with a bar from behind.
    A cousin of mine once commented on Tempo Trax when we were kids, and he had the wit to comment on Bajaj engineers who he said were only given a ruler to design the whole vehicle. :evilsmile
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    2 people like this.
  8. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Ritz - Can't you pay a bit more and buy a much much better car like the swift?

Force Trax - You got a doubt with the design. I got a doubt with the aerodynamics!
    How would the aerodynamical force be on such a flat car?

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.

9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Not a superman, it's like a Kareena kapoor hit from both behind and front with a bat :)
    (Superman has nothing to be hit from behind :) )
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    These were from time when computers used to be size of cupboards and they used to built AC temples where one could process a few kbs of data. :D
    CAD was not know in India then. Maybe they had 386 based CAD soft then in the west..::V

If one would have uttered the word Aerodynamics then, he or she would have become Bajaj's head of research long back.

Also, even hypothetically buying a Swift or Ritz is secondary option in my mind, first price goes to Punto/Linea or Fabia. Dont ask why Fabia though. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

LoL, Bala I said Superman hit Ritz with a bar. Ritz has nothing in common with Superman.