1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OSRAM Night Braker Plus - Launched in India

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by nitinkumardba, Mar 6, 2011.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The 4300K will be as good or bad as the nightbreakers or the extreme visions. The only solace will be that the light wont scatter due to projectors. If you can get hold of 3000K which is yellowish, nothing beats it be dry, rain or fog. But they are hard to get and the cops will pull you up easily for the yellow beams.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I had the same setup. OE Fog and NB+ for low and high beam. It is still horrible. I have now switched to OE for low beam and it is far far better than NB+.
    1 person likes this.
  3. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    I was planning to change my Stock headlight to Philips Extreme Vision H4 after going through this thread i have decided to stick on the Stock bulbs ..However i would like to change the stock bulbs of fog lamps for my punto.. is it suggestable if yes which brand & which model
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Osram NB+ cannot beat even a 100 rs 100/90 bulb brightness. Dont waste money on them. Also life of these bulbs is less. I used them on Linea before moving onto the projectors.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I used Phillips xtreme vision for my recent trip and one thing is yes its good but highway night travel is really something totally different and I felt the need for aux lamps.
    I drove nearly 6hrsin the dark everyday and there is no substitute for aux lamps

I was doing 120 even with these lamps but I was trusting the good roads more than my vision and for a hassle free drive thats not what you want

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  6. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    I was planning to change my Stock headlight to Philips Extreme Vision H4 after going through this thread i have decided to stick on the Stock bulbs ..However i would like to change the stock bulbs of fog lamps for my punto.. is it suggestable if yes which brand & which model

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  7. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Whats your feedback on change of bulbs of your fog lamps ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  8. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    I have changed fog lamps to Osaram NB + and these were really good.
    For the head lamp I'm planning to go for Philips x-tream vision . Today I'm getting these bulbs directly from the Philips authorized dealer will update you after replacing it.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

You are doing the wrong thing here, Fog-lamps should always have a lower color temperature, only then they penetrate fog/mist/rain much easier; while you can deviate as much as you like for the headlamps.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    Osaram NB+ are not white in color.. its almost yellow..Hence I have gone for it