1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OSRAM Night Braker Plus - Launched in India

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by nitinkumardba, Mar 6, 2011.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Even with the Punto, the beam is slightly longer. IIRC, the product has some mention about this on its packaging. :)
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Here is it.
    OT: We crib when Fiat does mistakes in grammar or spelling or tech specs, here Osram has done it too. 'Piece of mind' motoring it seems. :D
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

I think they mean "Switch on these brighter lights, both beams if possible, blind that moron and give him a piece of (your) mind" :D

4. Sam

Sam Amatore

Rajan there are serious morons with those white projectors on high beam. At least flicking these on makes them blink once ;)
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

The so called claims,will get washed out,as soon as one encounters Fog/Rain.
    Any bulb with a blue tint performs badly in these conditions.
    Give me Phillips extreme power over the Osram's any day.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

That's what we have been telling again and again I guess for past few pages.

Even Osram has products similar to Xtreme vision. A brighter/longer light than OEM with same wattage. Brand is the individual's second choice after temperature. :)
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

If all road users stick to using OE lights and using high beam only when absolutely necessary, things would be a lot better, not to mention a lot safer. Guess I am dreaming :D

8 people like this.
  8. What is your opinion on Projector HID lamps? I saw some comment in one of the posts but forgot to ask you the question.

I am using Philips Xtreame vision , surprising observations is low beam is slightly whiter light but high beam is yellowish.
    Can some one confirm this?
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    The projector set up should be good. However, the genuine and quality ones will cost you around 25k. You can look at the FXR 3.0 Stage IV projector kit. You have an option of opting for the 55W Ballast + bulbs too apart from the standard 35W ballast+ bulbs. The quality installation is also required to ensure no water or moisture seapage.
  10. ^^ My question was about color temperature as most of these i have seen are 4300K white light, how does it fares in rain and fog?
    What if we have OE fog lights and aftermarket bulbs, during rain/fog switch to parking light position and drive?