1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OSRAM Night Braker Plus - Launched in India

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by nitinkumardba, Mar 6, 2011.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Ansal

Did you happen to install the H1 bulbs for the Low Beam ? I feel Linea low beam is not sufficient, happy with the high beam tough, but cannot use in city :)

Regards
    Vasu
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just enquired with the Osram dealer in Chennai (AK Traders, GP Road) and they quoted Rs. 900 for a pair of bulb for H1 and H4. Not sure about H7.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @ramjn

Are these prices for NB+?
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Has someone experienced with Philips Extreme Vision (not extreme power) ? I think Philips Extreme Vision & Osram Night Breaker plus are the top ones. But I don't think Philips Extreme Vision is available in India and the prices are on the higher side for Philips EV . But they claim that it gives 100 % more light when compared to
    90 % of NB +
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I want to change the H1 for the Linea, will it affect the warranty with the change of bulbs ? The low beam throw is horrible !
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Changing the bulbs with the same rating wouldn't void your warranty - The Extreme power & Night breaker likes. Even the Higher rating bulbs along with the additional relays shouldn't be a problem because the OE set-up can be reversed anytime.
  7. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks teky. I want to replace the bulbs, will try to get the OSRAM H1 this weekend.
  8. Are they authorised Osram dealers ? Beware of shops in GP Road unless you know the guys there !
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What is the price of NB+ in Bangalore?

And how is it compared to Philips X-treme Vision?
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am using NB+ for my Linea. Although it is better than the stock, but not impressive. Also, be warned that the output is pathetic in rainy conditions than the stock bulbs because of the whitish tint.

Philips Xtreme Vision should be worth a try.
    2 people like this.