1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OSRAM Night Braker Plus - Launched in India

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by nitinkumardba, Mar 6, 2011.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

It's not yellow either. It's in between. Fair enough, let us know if you are happy with it in rain/fog/mist.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I felt NB+ is crappy.

If you are happy with NB+ do let us know the conditions in which you drive your car. City/Highway/Night drive under rain and so on. If you are happy with NB+ in all these conditions, you surely have a sharp eye. :D
  3. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I and Vijyant installed NB Plus on March 26, 2011 after a comparison with Aneesh’s Punto with NB Plus. We found NB Plus much better than stock so upgraded. Same set of bulbs is on duty with any issue till now. I’ve not faced any issue in fog or in rain.

I am a bit surprised to see unsatisfactory comments about NB Plus.
  4. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    Guys.. After replacing I have gone long drive ( night journey) Journey was 300KM, vision was very clear and I'm happy with that.
    Next - went to half day tip to Nandhi hills evening with complete FOG and rainy..

Honestly I noticed that there was no difference between stock and NB+ ( during FOG) , Might be because of huge fog density.

For the head lamps , Just got the Philips x-treme vision 100% from the authorized dealer. Here are the pic I need to get it done from Service folks
    20130927_140445.jpg 20130927_140506.jpg
  5. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    I went to get an upgrade for stock bulbs of my punto to 100/90 but when they mentioned about possibility of water ingress in to headlight due to cutting of rubber bush, I backed out.. :(

Replaced the Stock Punto bulbs with Osram NB+.. Will try the NB+ for few months and if still not happy will go for the 100/90.
    Will post the feedback tonight.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have also uograded to Philips Xtravision with the Philips Cutout.
    I am happy with the Light Throw now, much better that the stock one.
    If driven on Hi-Beam can figure out the difference. On coming Bikers give way...