1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ordered FIAT Punto Evo 90HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ghodlur, Aug 25, 2015.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Paid already??? :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:You should have kept atleast 50% for payment after getting the VIN and a mini inspection of the car allotted to you. Please ensure that you check the vehicle before you give a go ahead for registration.
  2. Narayanan Krishnan

Narayanan Krishnan Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    ohh my bad ... :arghh::arghh::arghh: ..... I will keep my eyes open then.
  3. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congrats !! Do proper PDI before registration process.
  4. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    As long as they don't register the vehicle, you should not have an issue . Do the PDI, and then give the go ahead for the RTO registration
    Narayanan Krishnan and prabhjot like this.
  5. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Did you ask for the "Special Birthday Offer" , as it is mentioned on the fiat india website for Punto?

Even I will be doing a PDI this week :) , All the best.
  6. Narayanan Krishnan

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I didn't know about that Offer, Just checked with FIAT-India Customer care.
    They Confirmed that 40K(Cash back Offer) on 2015 model FIAT Punto Evo 90HP & 45K on 2014 models, most importantly I am too eligible for that Offer.

Now I have called the dealer/show-room, The Sales Manager said he'll go check and call me back ...
    Hoping for little positive news ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2015 ---
    Congrats @avithe1 ....
    avithe1 likes this.
  7. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Narayanan Krishnan, fiat india website mentions 60K as discount on Punto Evo. Check if the rest of the discount is exchange bonus. However, since you have already paid, I'm not sure if you would get any further discounts that what you bargained earlier[42K].
  8. Narayanan Krishnan

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Dear Friends .... The Manakular Dealer is keep on telling some new new dates for the arrival of the Car to the showroom.
    Ordered date is (22-AUG-2015)...
    Earlier on the Ordered date, it was confirmed as 20 days Max for delivery. Now almost 25 days is over.
    I haven't got the concrete answer for VIN number or date of shipping from Manufacturing Plant or arrival to showroom from the dealer.
    Do you guys know any FIAT India Marketing Escalation contacts ?.
    Also give some suggestions to proceed in my scenario ?..
  9. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    I think even one day of delay for a car delivery can get on our nerves.
    I too faced similar thing ,but every time the SA had a proper answer e.g. payment delay, fiat delay etc...

In case you think the dealer is taking you for a ride , escalate (search for Mangesh Khodalkar's email id)
    If not just bear with the dealer if it is a genuine issue.
  10. carl_jhonson

carl_jhonson Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Narayanan Krishnan Same happened to me as well in Chennai. Dealer asked 20 days initially. But I got my car only after 35 days. That too after lot of follow-ups. So do regular follow-ups and don't hesitate to escalate if necessary. Also don't sign the sales form without proper PDI and verification of VIN