1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Optimus Prime comes home in Magnesio Grey Avtar

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by mangeshtendulkar, Jul 11, 2014.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Really sad incident Mangesh , but wise decision to not to involve in any kind of argument. Hinjewadi is famous for its rowdyism. Even if the truck wasn't belongs to the goon, he would have involved to get some money.

PANDIT does a nice job, but don't leave at their mercy. Keep checking the work. Good luck
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Sure @mchanna will keep checking the work, anyways cannot spare the chance to see my beauty although its getting operated by surgeons. Better to see it intermittently rather than directly after 10 days :confused:.

An update, today surveyor from FG inspected the car and have cleared the car for work. Its just one day that car is not with me and I am already missing her badly, I know that my wife is gonna get furious if she sees my above statement :p.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    .First time I started reading this thread and found a bad news.
    And in pune, friends and relatives hardly spare time to show sympathy, such is the frequency of these dent and paint accidents.
    Anyways, I wish repair work goes smoothly and result is good.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Update to share, got Wiring harness replaced for 12V charger socket at Sky Moto today. I have been using 12V charger for long time to charge GPS, mobile phone and to operate the Inflator however I did not find any issue with the charger. Still had to get the wiring harness replaced as my car was part of the batch which had issue with charger reported. Anyways it was a 10 min job and am happy that it was done by FIAT personnel.
  5. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    nice to hear good reviews of skymoto, when Pandit is planning to close down
    dadasaheb and prabhjot like this.