1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Optimus Prime comes home in Magnesio Grey Avtar

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by mangeshtendulkar, Jul 11, 2014.

1. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thats a beauty.The car looks so amazing.Can you post some interior pics :)
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    brilliant color. this would look superb on grande punto.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Tendulkar.This is one purchase that you will cherish throughout your life time .Enjoy & happy riding.
  4. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Optimus Prime TFI'ed. Thanks Rishi for the sticker

uvehuda2.jpg

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2
    4 people like this.
  5. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Like a regular morning was on my way to office in Hinjewadi and just near Wipro Circle a bloody truck driver hit my car on rear-right hand side damaging the right rear passenger door and wheel arch area :arghh:. Pulled over the car and also got the truck pulled over and there comes our traffic warden to intervene. Moment this idiot truck driver saw warden, he started yelling that I was at fault as I tried to squeeze in but the fact was I was standing still due to traffic and truck was trying to merge right behind me. An Alto behind me was competing with truck driver and in that race truck bangs my car :mad:..I was like what the hell!!! Truck driver belong to local goon clout hence was no point in extending the argument however took down the Truck's registration number and called off.

Later called up Pandit Automotive and plan is to get the car shown to them. I am planning to get the work done using Insurance as damage seems to be significant. Have attached few pics of the damaged area (by the way right hand side rear passenger door has got jammed).

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ohh, that bad to hear. But good to know that you are unhurt. Time to ring the insurance bell.
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Unlucky but these things happen sometimes and we cant do much about them.

Since denting painting would be required for two parts ( fender and door) the cost should be ~12k roughly

To save time, you might want to register the claim with your insurance provider within 24hrs of which they get the survey done.
    mangeshtendulkar and prabhjot like this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @mangeshtendulkar

Sorry to see the beauty damaged. As you rightly said, no point in arguing since the formalities in getting insurance from truck driver is a complicated process. Best is to claim insurance and move on. Understand the pain since you will lose the NCB but better than the legal hassles.

Reminds me of the incident when a truck came close to my earlier Fiesta and knocked the OVRM. Even I had stopped the truck but the truck driver expressed his inability to shell out the OVRM cost since he had been given only 500 bucks as travel allowance by the truck owner. Since the driver pleaded with me to not involve cops or else he might lose his job, had to let him go.
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2