1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine - A innovative car wash product

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Auto-Mall, Apr 16, 2011.

1. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Pune
    Let keep this forum clean,no ads here plz..
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread moved to Hangout section.
    Automall, please stick to information sharing, don't adv any product.

Others - Please use Report Feature, all OT posts will be deleted.
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I have a different take on this. People like me depend heavily on internet for finding car care or other products. It is only through forums that I come to know products that are available in Indian market, but not at the place of my residence. Yes, the proper place for such threads could be in classifieds section. But laying an all out blanket ban on information is not what internet is about IMHO.
    1 person likes this.
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Why don't the admins/moderators start a new section Classified [as suggested by kaps] ? That would help us to get info about products available.
  5. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    agree with the classifieds section. and its not like Automall's spaming products every day here sometimes it pays to look the other way.
  6. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    I second kaps and guru : I think as long as some one in not spamming its ok . I didnt know about this product . I am thinking of buying this product to see if it works for me . I wouldnt have known about it if I hadnt read this . Whoever is not interested may choose to ignore the post .
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    +1 to this. One hardly sees any care products in regular malls or car dealerships and even with the local car waalas. Modern car care is still a concept we Indians are just getting familiar with. This forum can be good source of information for us all.

As long as Automall (and any other vendor like him) does not spam the forum with advertisements, I think he adds value here.

I would prefer a rich section where we talk about what car care products have we used and our experiences with them (as shadowfax & gurjinder have pointed out) which can be the complete source of information. Till then I would say something is better than nothing.
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Personally,

+ 1 to think as long as some one in not spamming its ok

I love to have such product information handy, plus its upto one's own interest either to buy or ignore.

If you search some of the older discussion with subject line Have U Zaino'ed Ur Car ?
    Well, majority of us WoW'ed about the product's output, including myself.

This is FIAT fourm for sure and very proud about it, but accessories etc should get fair chance, these are the things that get very less admiration and if some one wants to earn 2 cents from this forum why not? (Again no spamming or intrusion)

Mods - Pls feel free to delete / edit as needed.
  9. Auto-Mall

Auto-Mall

Bangalore
    Thanks for the suggestion. if a category like Classifieds in TFI is added, Like in TBHP or Gearheads, It will become useful to support TFI members and provide discounts.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Good morning Auto Mall. :)

Here is the TFI Classified Section