1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ONR for Sale - Need Confirmed Orders

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Relativity, May 19, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Folks,

For those of us using Optimum No Rinse, we probably wouldn't use anything else on a regular basis. Unfortunately, with Automall shutting shop; there is nobody selling this in India. There are multiple threads on multiple forums where people are planning to import ONR as a group to save on shipping cots.

I have a better solution. I discussed with Sanjay of bringingbest.com and though his first shipment of Duragloss products will be arriving soon; he is able to get in a small quantity of ONR with the same batch. The cost will be higher than Auto-Mall but certainly less than buying directly from the US. All he needs to know is the name, City and email of the people who are absolutely certain that they want ONR. BTW, Duragloss also has a similar product like ONR but am not sure if Sanjay is planning to import that.

Forum - BB Impex Forum
    Last edited: May 19, 2012
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    :anyone:anyone:anyone:anyone:anyone
  3. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I thought more people were complaining about Auto Mall shutting down & ONR non-availability.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I thought more people were complaining about Auto Mall shutting down & ONR non-availability.
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I too use ONR, but presently I don't need it as I had ordered four bottles from automall sometime back. These are still a far from getting over. I thought you bought some green duck product. Any review on it?
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    hmmm. took m some time to understand the difference between rinseless and waterless car wash. ONR is rinseless and Greenduck is waterless. There are several brands of both available in the US and UK. ONR is definitely a preffered brand worldwide amongst the rinseless washes. Greenduck is indegenous so no such reviews are availale.
    It is hard to compare the both as ONR gives you the feeling of water wash and you don't hesitate to remove tough stains etc. The Greenduck product is comparatively easier to use as you just spray and wipe off with the enclosed MF towel and then buff the wax with the another buffing towel, also enclosed. It definitely removed bird droppings better than Meguiar's Instant detailer and unlike other quick detailers, Greenduck can be easily used on glass, windscreen, plastic and rubber. Infact, it seems to repell dust for some reason. And the shine is as good as regular shampoo + Wax spray. The carnuba content is evident as it tends to haze if overused.
    The only flipside to Greenduck product is that I hesitate to wipe it off for the fear of getting scratches and swirl marks.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    BB Impex has received ONR and Duragloss Rinse Less. The pricing is very decent too :D
  8. saipv

saipv Amatore

I think for 8Oz they charge 860/- rt ? In eBay, it's 2700/- for 32 oz. So, mathematically, latter is cheap ...
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    They have differential pricing for each customer. The ebay seller is not reliable and has poor ratings. Anyway, just informing people here at the cost of sounding like I have a vested interest. But i don't.