Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by ishankarve, May 3, 2011.
Ishan, good going man. Waiting for some good news now.
Actually i didn't fit to the car. I had bought it and my car delivery is on Aug 1st. I called the dealer and they agreed to give installation. After this I will update.
Have u installed GPS tracker ?? If yes pls share the pics. I am very much curious about it.
This is my first post in TFI forum.
This is quite an interesting thread however without snaps, it becomes quite dull and boring.
1. what was the price of GPS tracker you purchased?
2. Can it disable the car remotely (via engine immobilizer) in case of theft/carjacking?
3. Can you lock/unlock doors remotely?
4. Can it be tracked in real-time to know the exact location of the car (via GPS/BTS tower)?
5. Is there any subscription charge for tracking the vehicle?
6. Does it work with google maps or does it have its own software?
Sorry for putting up a long list of questions but these are good for consideration before you purchase the GPS tracker.
i am interested in the online tacking. Gps already in my "thamburu".
Now how to make apn setting and to have online tacking
Separate names with a comma.