1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One Year With My Bronzo !!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Yamboy, Apr 1, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Clock spring cable is a flat strip cable, (similar to what one would find in consumer electronics), which is wound inside the Steering wheel unit and maintains functionality of steering mounted controls, no matter what the position of the steering wheel is. This can get damaged, if the steering wheel was opened and this cable was not fitted back properly. This would result in failure of steering mounted controls, one after the other.

Hope you are able to get a replacement quickly.

Rajan
  2. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    It has been more than a year and half that I have update this thread. Clock spring and rattling issues have been resolved under warranty and things have been going smooth afterwards.

Now the ODO stands at 39000. Of late I was getting irritated about the sluggishness of the car during city drives and the turbo lag, so started thinking seriously about getting the car remapped. After lot of discussions with fellow Fiatians in Trivandrum, I decided to go with Wolf remap. Went to Aluva, Kochi and got it done on 3rd August 2014. The ODO was reading 32500 at that time. Driving my Bronzo for the last 6.5K Kms was pure joy. Drivability of the car has improved a lot. Map-3 is the most ideal map for my driving style and is suitable for both city and highway drive. Did one Trivandrum-Bangalore-Trivandrum trip in October and thoroughly enjoyed that drive, never felt short of power at any point of time.

Some random pics of my Bronzo.

P_20141012_121914.jpg

IMG_20140511_115604.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  3. Dr. Fixated

Dr. Fixated Novizio

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    ^ Mesmerizing pictures! Car looks quite amazing in the second. The backdrop of the first picture as well.
    Yamboy likes this.